This is not a sponsored post.
Sycamore Park Playground-Warren County Parks and Playgrounds
Across from an old sycamore tree in quiet Blairstown lies a park unlike any other. Sycamore Park Playground, which opened recently, was a dream of the local Moms Club International. With commitment from community members and businesses, countless volunteer hours, and a bit of hard work, this dream is now a reality.
Four Reasons Our Family Loves Sycamore Park Playground
- A safe and inviting fenced in toddler playground specifically designed for children ages 2-5.
- A larger playground geared for children ages 5-12. With two sets of monkey bars, firemen poles, slides and areas to climb and run your older children will find something to keep themselves entertained.
- Brand new equipment that was just installed this year so children will have many years of use at the playground to build lifelong memories.
- The playground also has a fabulous location near the Catherine Dixon Hofmann branch of the Warren County Library.
What Sycamore Park Offers
- Large Wooden Climbing Structure for Children 5-12
- Small Wooden Climbing Structure for Children 2-5
- 2 Swings Specifically Designed for Children with Special Needs
- Bouncy Whale and Frog
- Multiple Slides
- Two Sets of Monkey Bars
- Climbing Tubes
- Infant Swings
- Swings for Older Children
- Areas built for Creative Play
- Wooden Car Track with Little People Vehicles
- Climbing Wall
- Fireman’s Pole
- Musical Instruments
- Sitting Area
- Changing Table
- Soccer Fields
Sycamore Park Playground is located at 90 Belcher Road, Blairstown in Warren County, New Jersey.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
This blog post was written by Ellie while she was a blogger for Jersey Family Fun.