This is not a sponsored post.
Summer Road Park – Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
Summer Road Park is a very nice park with a fabulous location right off US Route 202 in Flemington. It offer two different types of playgrounds and huge open fields. The playground does not have a lot of shade.
4 Reasons my Family Loves Summer Road Park
- Clean and well maintained park with lots of open space for kids to explore.
- My kids love the two different play areas. One climber is meant for toddlers and the other is for older children. I’m able to watch both playgrounds very easily. My son loved the tunnels and slides. While my daughter enjoyed the other climber with lots of different types of monkey bars and firemen poles.
- Bring bikes and you can ride the trails around the playground.
- We enjoyed exploring in-line hockey rink, next time we plan on bringing roller blades.
What Summer Road Park offers
- Two playgrounds with various climbing structures
- Dinosaur climb on
- Jeep climb on
- Infant and regular swings
- Monkey bars
- Four softball fields
- Four soccer fields
- In-line hockey rink
- Concession stand (only open during events/games)
- Basketball courts
- Water fountain
- Lots of open grassy fields
The Summer Road Park is located at Corner of Rt. 202 South & Summer Rd in Flemington in Hunterdon County. The park is open from dawn to dusk. All facilities are open to the public if not already in use for Readington sponsored games and tournaments.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Summer Road Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.