This post was sponsored by The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook who provided us with accommodations during my family’s recent visit. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about family friendly Lancaster hotels we think your family may enjoy for family vacations.
Have you heard about the Spooky Nook?
As soon as we heard about the Spooky Nook with their amazing climbing walls we knew we had to visit. Then we learned they were opening up a new hotel and it wasn’t long before we started working to arrange our visit. The Warehouse Hotel and Spooky Nook Sports (more on the Spooky Nooks resort later) did not disappoint.
The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook is positioned conveniently near Lancaster’s best attractions. Visit and you have the best of both worlds a luxurious stay and lots of fun to explore both in and around the hotel. With spacious rooms the Warehouse can accommodate larger families or families traveling together. During our most recent stay, we had 2 connecting rooms reserved for us.
- Standard room with 2 queen size beds
- Standard room with 1 king size bed and a sofa sleeper
Our video tour of our rooms at The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook
This was truly an enjoyable stay for us. It was only a 20 minute drive over from the family attractions in Lancaster, yet the hotel with its connection to the Spooky Nook Sports complex is an attraction in itself. After you settle into your room you can head over to Spooky Nook Sports to enjoy their arcade, climbing walls, or clip n’ climb program (for an additional charge). The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook just opened in May and the newness of the hotel was not lost on us. We loved how everything was modern, spacious, and inviting.
The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook standard rooms included:
- 1 King size bed (and a queen-size sofa sleeper) or 2 queen beds with plush, hypoallergenic bedding
- 40” Flat-screen TVs with several kid-friendly channels
- A small dresser as well as built in wall shelving
- Ergonomic workspaces with chairs, desks, telephones and usb ports
- Additional seating (sofa sleeper in king-size bed rooms or chair in rooms with 2 queen beds)
- Standard size walk-in shower with incredible shower heads (King-size bed rooms have slightly larger showers with built in seating.
What you should know if you stay at The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook.
- The The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook is located on Spooky Nook Road in Manheim. Use 75 Champ Boulevard to access the hotel parking lot.
- Plan ahead for your meals. Here are some options you can consider.
- Eat in the hotel restaurant, Forklift and Palate, or grab meals in town.
- Visit DiscoverLanster.com for a list of restaurants within driving distance.
- Bring food with you and take advantage of the refrigerator. (Minifridges are standard in some rooms.)
- If you are traveling with babies or toddlers, ask about cribs. We did not have a need for this and are waiting on answer.
- The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook does have their own parking lot. Complimentary parking is available.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout the facility at no additional charge.
- The vending machines aren’t your typical junk food options. Instead you will find healthier options like popcorn or CLIF bars. Prices ranged between $1.50-$2.50.
- Room Rates may vary so it’s best to check the The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook site for rates and availability.
To view more The Warehouse Hotel at the Nook photos visit our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a short preview.
Check it out, and when you do please tell them Jersey Family Fun sent you.