Lyndhurst Town Park – Bergen County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Lyndhurst Town Park
- We can spend the whole day here as there is so much to do from splashing around in the spray pad, swinging and sliding down the 3 (yes, 3!) different playgrounds and plenty of space for a picnic lunch. It was near impossible to leave as my son kept noticing things he had yet to do.
- The splash park is our favorite in the area as it is large, fenced in, and rubber matted. It is perfect for little ones to play on their own. It’s only $2 for the entire day (10 am-4 pm) and we especially love that there is always a lifeguard on duty. The splash park is usually open midJune through Labor Day. You can learn more here.
- We love that the playground area because the structures are newer and each geared to a specific age group. We usually visit with two other families so we have a one, two, three and five year old with us and everyone has a good time.
What Lyndhurst Town Park offers
- Multi-age playground equipment
- Toddler, cork screw, tunnel and double slides
- Swings for older children, toddlers and wheelchair accessible
- Climbing walls, spider web climbers
- Tunnels, bridges and pedal runners
- Paved areas throughout (great for strollers!)
- Bocce court (bring your own equipment)
- Plenty of tables throughout the park but also room to lay out a blanket for a picnic
- Great deal of shady areas
- Restrooms adjacent to splash park
- Beautiful fountain in the center of the park that has two levels of spraying
- On the street parking surrounding perimeter of the park
The Lyndhurst Town Park is located at 367 Valley Brook Avenue in Lyndhurst in Bergen County. Open daily from 9am to 8pm. $1 fee per child for splash park.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.