This is not a sponsored post.
Chelsea Memorial Park – Passaic County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Chelsea Memorial Park
- Awesome equipment! This park is the only one in Clifton City with this type of equipment. We love the triple and double slides as well as toy car and motorcycle that are available to ride. We also have a blast playing the tic-tac-toe and matching games.
- There are unique stone sculptures. Not only are they cool to look at, my son loves to climb them and use sidewalk chalk to create his own designs.
- It’s very shady. We love how many trees surround this park and provide an amazing amount of shade. On a hot, sunny day the equipment stays cool and there is always a shady spot to park the stroller.
What Chelsea Memorial Park offers
- multi-age equipment
- triple, double and single slides
- two rock climbing walls
- swings for infants, toddlers and older children
- stone sculptures
- two sets of monkey bars
- toy car and motorcyle
- dinosaur fossil game under equipment
- tic-tac-toe and other matching games throughout
- benches and picnic tables
- walking trails
- tennis court
- adjucent to Clifton- Allwood Library
The Chelsea Memorial Park is located at 51 Brighton Road in Clifton in Passaic. Open 9 am to dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.