Lindenwold Playground, between 10th Street & Homesite Ave, – Camden County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Lindenwold Playground between 10th Street & Homesite Ave
- There are two areas in the small playground. One area is for older children ages 5 to 12. The other area, on the other end of the strip, is for children 5 and under. In the smaller area there are three smaller slides, and steps that are easier for smaller children to climb up on.
- There are two different see-saws, no fighting over who can get on a see-saw. They can choose from four different seats to sit on. They like all the different animals. Parents can shake the middle part and rock their children on the see-saw or you can just let them go up and down on each side. Children can not get up themselves and will need help onto it.
- The playground is on a side street, there isn’t many traffic during the weekend and later in the day. The great thing that I like is that it is fenced in. Even though the children are older now I still worry about them and like that it is fenced in. I also like how it is small and I can sit on the bench at the picnic table and still be able to see each of the children no matter where they are on the playground. I like the bigger playground but at the same time I get nervous if I can’t see them so this is perfect for going to a park alone or as a single parent with multiples and of different ages.
What Lindenwold Playground between 10th Street & Homesite Ave offers
- 1 playground for children 5 and under
- 1 playground for children between the ages of 5 and 12
- 3 small slides at small children area: 1 straight, 1 curved, 1 side-by-side
- 2 swing sets one for small children and one for older children (4 toddler swings & 4 school age child swings)
- 2 sets of see-saws one looks like bugs, the other one looks like a pelican and the other looks like a little blue whale.
- a single picnic table is in the middle
- two trash cans
- many trees for shades
- within walking distance of a pizza place & ice cream shop
- unfortunately no restrooms at this location
- places to climb up
- steps for the smaller children
- bridge to walk over from side to side
- fenced in area
- 6 different slides
The Lindenwold Playground between 10th Street & Homesite Ave is located at 10th & Homesite Ave. Lindenwold in Camden County. Open from 7 am until Dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Lindenwold Playground between 10th Street & Homesite Ave photos in our Facebook Gallery.