This is not a sponsored post.
Grove St. Playground- Chester, NJ – Morris County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Grove Street Park, Chester, NJ
- There are separate play areas for older and younger children but it is open enough to keep an eye on all of your kids at once! N is only 2 but he thinks he’s much older and sometimes tries to do things he shouldn’t. At this playground, I can see him easily and get to him quickly.
- There’s a ton of shade! This playground has plenty of places for the children to play in the shade and places for mom to watch that are shaded.
- This playground has some unique aspects not found in every playground. There’s a really cool rope climbing structure that M, my 5 year old climbed to the top of (a really big accomplishment for my little scaredy cat). It also has two big sandboxes. You can even sit on a digger and move the levers to dig in the sand.
What Grove Street Park offers
- Play area for younger children which includes: several slides, climbing opportunities, 2 steering wheels, small play picnic table, a periscope, and gears to spin.
- Play area for older children which includes: several slides, ladders, an interactive solar system picture, green disks at various heights to walk across, climbing apparatus.
- Rock wall
- Rope climbing structure
- Swings for small children
- Swings for older children
- See saw
- Bouncing horses
- 2 Sandboxes
- Gazebo area
- Shaded benches and picnic tables
The Grove Street Park is located at 1 Grove Street in Chester in Morris County.