This is not a sponsored post.
Hunterdon County Arboretum- Hunterdon County Parks
3 Reasons my Family Loves Hunterdon County Arboretum
- My children love the winding trails through the wizard forest! Let’s play a game of “I SPY”, Looks its a raccoon or an owl hiding in the tree.
- The Alphabet Garden is another hit! Can you find all the letters in your name?
- The Arboretum is completely fenced in which allows my little ones the freedom to run and explore!
- The gorgeous gazebo is a perfect place for some imaginary play! My son is a knight storming the castle to save a princess!
What Hunterdon County Arboretum offers
- small winding trails
- picnic tables
- several different types of gardens
- wizard walk
- green house
- nature study
The Hunterdon County Arboretum is located at route 31 North in Clinton Township in Hunterdon County. Please visit the Arboretum website for more information.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Hunterdon County Arboretum photos in our Facebook Gallery.