This is not a sponsored post.
Carteret Waterfront Park, Middlesex County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Carteret Waterfront Park
- Watching the fishermen is fun, and can be educational! There were a few men fishing there while we played. The large pier/platform provided plenty of space for us to walk around on. Viewfinders were available to view across the waterfront. Boats also pass by from time to time.
- There were chessboard/checkerboard tables just begging for someone to play on! Next time we will bring our pieces.
- The playground offers a cool rock structure to climb on, along with a traditional playground structure.
What Carteret Waterfront Park offers
- Carteret Waterfront Park hosts a summer concert series at the gazebo.
- Traditional playground structure with slides and swings
- Plenty of picnic tables & restrooms
- More to come! Construction was going on while we were there, and signs announce a proposed expansion of the marina.
Carteret Waterfront Park is located at the end of Pulaski Avenue, past Peter J. Sica Industrial Highway in Carteret, in Middlesex County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Carteret Waterfront Park photos in our Facebook Gallery Carteret Waterfront Park.