Weasel Brook Park – Passaic County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Weasel Brook Park
- Playground and spray ground! If it’s too hot for other parks it’s not too hot for Weasel Brook. The playground was well shaded at our 1:30 PM visit and the sprinklers were functioning. There’s plenty of benches for parents to watch as kids play for hours.
- Regulation horseshoe pits aren’t something you see around often! They were covered during our visit but it would be interesting to see them in use for a competition. There’s also basketball courts and ball fields for more sporting fun.
- The brook winds through woods and grassy areas, and much of the park was quiet while we were there. It seemed like a great place to take a nature walk or a lunch break, even though it was in a residential area. Picnic tables and even grills are available by the banks.
What Weasel Brook Park offers
- Walking path/fitness trail
- Off street parking
- Picnic tables
- Horseshoe pits
- Nearby skate park
- Ball fields
- Basketball courts
- Second small playground area
- Open fields
- Checker tables
Weasel Brook Park is located at 974 Park Drive in Clifton in Passaic County. Open from sunup to sundown.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Weasel Brook Park photos in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview.