Von Nieda Park with Sprayground – Camden County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons our family loved the Von Nieda Park with Sprayground
- The Von Nieda Park is fenced in from street traffic allowing kids to play safely and with lots of room to run around for a game of tag or just chasing friends.
- There are two large playground structures and several swings meaning there will be plenty of room to play and areas to explore. Both playground structures had several spots were kids could climb up and large platforms connecting one area of the equipment to another.
- The sprayground at Von Nieda Park provides a fun easy way to cool off on a hot day. To activate the water children need to press the blue hand button near the archway. My boys enjoyed covering some spray spots with their feet to make other areas spray higher. It was like having their own experiments with water pressure.
What Von Nieda Park offers
- A short paved trail around the park
- A fenced in playground/park
- 2 playground structures
- Multiple slides
- Activity walls
- Climbing structures
- 4 Regular swings
- 4 Baby swings
- Picnic tables
- Beautifully painted benches
- Sprayground with a benches in a dry zone for adults supervising kids
- Sports fields across the street
- One thing to note: We did not see any public restrooms available.
Video tour of the Von Nieda Park with Sprayground in Camden County, New Jersey
Enjoy our photo album of pictures from the Von Nieda Park in this Facebook album. You can see a preview below.
The Von Nieda Park is located at 1084 North 29th Street in Camden, New Jersey (at the intersection of 29th street and River Avenue). It is open from dawn to dusk. There is a small lot available for parking.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.