Smithville Park – Burlington County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Smithville Park
- We love to go for nature walks. Smithville offers great walking trails for these walks. We enjoy taking in the nature, watching the birds, and taking a rest near the Rancocas creek.
- The playground is extremely shady and has plenty of space for the kids to run around. The playground provides plenty of entertainment and after a long afternoon of playing we like to end our day with a few minutes in the butterfly garden. The butterfly garden is spacious and wonderful place to take a short walk through and play I-Spy or to search for different types of butterflies.
- We also love taking family photos. Whenever we have a milestone event coming up and we need a place that offers the kids fun and room to run but provides us beautiful backdrops Smithville is our go-to place. We go here a few times a year for photos and to explore and every time we see something different.
What Smithville Park offers
- Zip Line
- Climbing Walls
- Balance Beams
- Rocks to climb
- Plenty of seating for families
- Tic Tac Toe and ABC games
- Toddler area
- Handicap Accessible Swings
- Indoor Public Restrooms
- Butterfly Garden
- Covered Pavilion
- Picnic Tables
- Smithville Mansion-You can tour the grounds for FREE daily or you can tour the mansion on select days
- Access to Smithville Lake and Rancocas Creek for fishing and canoeing
- 600 ft floating walkway that goes across Smithville Lake
- Biking/Hiking/Nature Trails
The Smithville Park is located at 803 Smithville Road in Eastampton in Burlington County. The park is open from dusk til dawn 7 days a week. You can tour the Smithville Mansion located down Smithville Rd on Sundays and Wednesdays from 1-3 pm. May through October there is an admission charge: Adults $5.00; Seniors $4.00; Students $3.00; Children under 6 are free. Then mansion grounds are open daily from 8 am to 5 pm for self guided tours.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.