This is not a sponsored post.
Hampton Borough Park – Hunterdon County Parks & Playgrounds
The Hampton Borough Park offers many different types of recreation. If you follow the main drive towards the Musconetcong River you will find a lot of wildlife and hiking trails along the river. Bring a fishing pole and spend the afternoon relaxing by the river.
3 Reasons my Family Loves Hampton Borough Park
- We love the old fashion large metal merry go round. My kids loves going around and around!
- The park offers two different types of climbers. My son loved the tunnels and slides. While my daughter enjoyed the other climber with lots of different types of monkey bars and firemen poles.
- We love the up close view of the Musconetcong River. Sometimes were lucky enough to see some bald eagles fishing from the river. It’s also fun to follow the trails along the river.
What Hampton Borough Park offers
- 2 climbers
- Different types of slides
- Monkey bars
- Multiple types of swings
- Sandbox with diggers
- Basketball hops
- Baseball/softball fields
- Covered picnic area
- Merry go around
- Musconetcong River
- Walking trails
- Large parking lot
- Launching of canoes, kayaks and tubes are permitted.
The Hampton Borough Park is located on Valley Road in Hampton in Hunterdon County. Open daily from dawn to dusk. For more information about the Hampton Borough Park please click here.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Hampton Borough Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.