Bill Henfey Park – Cape May County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Bill Henfey Park
- Bill Henfey Park was built in 2015, and it is still beautifully maintained! It’s picturesque with lush landscaping, a large green sports field, and clean walkways. It’s welcoming even before you set off to play.
- One playground structure is tall and includes a rock wall, spiral slide, and some balancing pads. The second structure is sized for preschoolers and has some interactive features as well as climbing. There are swings, and a swing for children with special needs. The playground area is covered with wood chips.
- There aren’t any trees in the park confines, but there’s a gazebo that offers shade. The park building has inside restrooms and we found the water fountain and vending machine to come in very handy! The park is just blocks from the free North Wildwood beaches, and if you get too hot you can just walk or bike quickly for a cool down dip in the ocean!
What Bill Henfey Park offers
- Basketball courts
- Multi use field
- Picnic tables
- Fully fenced
- Restrooms inside building
- Water fountains
- Vending machine
- On street parking
- 2 Playground climbing structures
- Bike rack
Bill Henfey Park is located at East 8th Avenue and Central Avenue, North Wildwood, in Cape May County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Bill Henfey Park photos in our Facebook Gallery, here’s a preview.