Stratford Playground Saratoga Road – (Camden County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Stratford Playground Saratoga Road
- It’s small so you can keep an eye out on multiple children.
- There are three different kinds of swings, infant/toddler, a special needs swing, and regular swings.
- Around the park there is a little train and 5 different work out areas so parents can work-out and keep an eye out on their children.
What Stratford Playground Saratoga offers
- Three different slides: one small, one straight up, and down and one spiral slide.
- Five work-out areas
- A small path
- A rock climbing area
- Three animals to climb on and play on
- Three different types of swings
- Picnic tables
- Trash cans
- No bathrooms
Stratford Playground Saratoga Road is located at the corner of Saratoga Road and Laurel Road in Stratford in Camden. Open from dawn to dusk.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.