I received a media rate while staying at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center through the travel campaign with New Creative Media. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families New Jersey hotels we think your family may enjoy.
Two weeks ago…Julia Hunter (from our team and Wine in Mom) had an exhausting but fun weekend. We spent the first two days in New York City for Blogger Bash before spending a relaxing (but still busy) two days in Morris County. If ever there was a night we needed a comfy bed, it was that weekend and the Wyndham Park Hotel did not disappoint.
We checked in late in the evening after having driven halfway home to South Jersey from New York City to get one of our cars before heading back up to Morris County. When we arrived we were hungry and tired, but the Wyndham staff was pleasant and check in went quick. (The nature of this trip being part of two back to back events prevented us from having our kids on this adventure.) We were delighted that Vanderbilt’s was still open for some late night foods, so we wasted no time dropping our bags off to our room before going downstairs to eat. Under the stars, but still in the warmth of the sun we were able to dine on great food while also reflecting on the past two days and talking about what the next two days had in store for us. Once our bellies were full we enjoyed checking out more of the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel. Take a look.
Our video tour of our room at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center
Our Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center standard room included:
- Two double beds
- Flat-screen HDTV with premium movie channels
- A dresser
- 2 Ergonomic workspaces with chairs, desks, and telephones
- Keurig® one-cup coffee makers, minisafes, and Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary toiletries in a spacious bathroom with an armoire.
We did a lot of eating on this trip, at Vanderbilt’s, Arrive, The Cheesecake Factory, and The Office Tavern & Grill. But beyond that Morris County also is home to The Mall at Short Hills (where moms can really spoil themselves) and Morristown National Park (where families can really explore and kids can burn off energy). We’ll be telling you more about many of these places in this week’s Weekends in New Jersey blog posts. Seeing what I have of the area, I can’t wait to come back with the kids.
What you should know if you stay at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center.
- The Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center is located at 175 Park Avenue, Florham Park, New Jersey.
- Plan ahead for your meals. Here are some options you can consider.
- Eat in the hotel restaurant, Vanderbilt or enjoy the breakfast buffet in the Arrive restaurant (lots and lots of options, just see our pictures on Facebook).
- The Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center has a coffee bar with plenty of seating in an open area as well as a private area.
- Go into Morristown to eat at the The Office Tavern & Grill (review coming soon.)
- If you plan to swim at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center pools.
- They have 2 rectangular-shape pool that runs from 4 to 5 feet. The inside one looks more like a lap pool and has steps to walk down into it. The outdoor pool looks like a regular pool. The outside pool does not have steps but only ladders for getting in and out. Both pools have an handicap lift for their pools.
- It’s open from 6:00 am till 11 pm. An added perk by being open late, families can play at their favorite attractions and then come back to the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center to swim at night.
- If you are traveling with babies or toddlers
- Cribs and rollaways are available by request.
- Childcare is available for a fee.
- Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center offers free parking in their lot.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access is available for free. However, we did experience that our batteries drained quickly from trying to access the free wireless network.
- Room Rates may vary so it’s best to check the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center for rates and availability.
To view more Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center photos visit our Facebook Gallery.
Please click over to here for a special Wyndham Hotel promotion for Jersey Family Fun readers.
In full disclosure, I received a media rate while staying at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center through the travel campaign with New Creative Media. My opinions are honest and based on my experiences at the Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel and Conference Center.