This is not a sponsored post.
Tiny Town, Woodbridge Center Mall, Middlesex County
3 Reasons my Family Loves Tiny Town at Woodbridge Center Mall
- The play structures encourage imaginative play. My son was Spiderman, a truck driver, and a monster all in the span of a half hour!
- There’s plenty of seating for parents, and it’s a bright sunny spot where you won’t mind taking a load off for as long as your children are occupied.
- With the request for shoes off and sanitizer at the entrance, cleanliness is a priority.
What Woodbridge Center Mall offers
- You won’t starve here! There’s no central food court, but with restaurants, fast food places and specialty popcorn, frozen yogurt, pretzels, coffee and french fries, and cookies, there are plenty of lunch or snack options.
- Lots of parking. There are many entrances to the mall (Tiny Town is nearest to JC Penney and Boscov’s), so you have lots of opportunity to park nearby.
- Cell phone died? There are charging stations in center court.
- Right next to Tiny Town is a carousel ($3/ride) and some fun ride on animals, also for a per ride fee.
- Kid friendly stores! There is a Disney Store that offers weekly events (you can find them in our New Jersey Calendar of Events), and all your favorite children’s clothing stores.
- Woodbridge Center offers mall wide events as well. Check their website here to confirm, but Family Fun Nights are the first Wednesday of every month, from 5-7 PM.
Tiny Town is located at Woodbridge Center in Woodbridge in Middlesex County. Tiny Town is open Monday – Saturday 10:00am – 9:30pm and Sunday 11:00am – 7:00pm.
Want to find more fun indoor play places in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Indoor Play Area series.
See more Tiny Town photos in our Facebook Gallery.