Wolcott Park – Eatontown, NJ – Monmouth County Parks and Playgrounds
Wolcott Park has a great playground with areas for kids of all ages.
4 Reasons My Family Loves Wolcott Park
- The cool forest/tree theme of the playground. There is an awesome cave section in the base of one of the trees, and my kids loved running through the trunk to get to the slide.
- The rubber ground. With no woodchips to get stuck in your flip flops, the ground on the playground is squishy and soft. It’s the perfect texture for running (and even falling) without getting hurt.
- There are lots of swings! With plenty of regular ones as well as baby and handcap-accessible swings, my swing-loving kids never had to wait for a turn to hop on.
- The size of the playground is big! With lots of equipment and fun packed into the park, and with that many choices to play on, you’ll never hear “I’m bored!” at this playground.
This tree section has a cool cave underneath that the kids went wild for!
What Wolcott Park Offers:
- Swings (regular, baby, and handicap-accessible)
- Monkey Bars
- Climbing wall
- Musical instruments
- Climbing nets
- Stepping stools
- Handicap-accessible ramps
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Baseball fields
- Covered picnic areas
Your kids will be tired after an afternoon of climbing at Wolcott Park.
Wolcott Park is located at 1 Willow Avenue in Eatontown, NJ 07724 in Monmouth County. Park is open from dawn to dusk.
See more Wolcott Park photos in our Facebook Gallery. See below for a short preview.