A few weeks ago I had the honor of being invited to New York City by Red Baron Pizza for a WingMama event with their new Baroness. What a treat it was to be pampered with a manicure, stuffed with a delicious lunch, and dressed up in a leather bomber jacket, Ray Ban Aviators, red scarf, and Baroness lipstick. They even sent us home with dinner for our families and will send us our Wingmama jacket with accessories soon.
The Baroness talked with the bloggers, like me, about Red Baron Pizza’s new campaign to honor the achievements of moms with special patches. We aren’t all Pinterest moms. We don’t always feel like we are perfect. BUT we are all doing the best that we can and we love when others take notice, especially when they do something to recognize our mom achievements and to make us feel special.
Take a look at some of the special WingMama patches Red Baron has created for moms.
The event was such a great way to step away from my normal work-at-home mom routine, but there was one moment that stood out more special than the rest for me. The Red Baron Baroness considers me a WingMama for her!
YES! When I introduced myself to the Baroness by name and blog, she immediately recognized the name Jersey Family Fun. She shared with me how so many of our blog posts have helped her have fun with her family. I was so touched. It got me thinking how we, the Jersey Family Fun moms, really are here to be your WingMama, providing you solutions to help you have family fun in New Jersey and elsewhere with your kids.
21 Ways Jersey Family Fun Can Be Your WingMama
Is the thought of keeping your kids busy all summer, starting to stress you out? Are you worried that summer fun will bust your budget? It doesn’t have to! Visit our listing of The MOST Amazing List of FREE Things to Do with Kids in New Jersey this Summer.
- Want to hit the beach with your kids, but not sure how much the beach passes are? We’ve got the beach badge rates and information for New Jersey beaches in this blog post, New Jersey Beaches & Beach Tag Information.
- Would you like to take your kids somewhere fun to cool off in the summer heat? Check out our listing of local waterparks in this blog post, Local Water Parks in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania and our listing of New Jersey splashpads in this article, New Jersey Splash Pads & Spraygrounds.
- Are you looking to avoid the heat? Would you rather have fun with the kids inside? Take a look at our listing of Fabulously Fun Indoor Play Areas In New Jersey.
- Do your kids love fairs, festivals, and carnivals? Bookmark our calendar of New Jersey Fairs and Festivals.
- Are your kids still asking about summer camp? Are you looking for camps that still have open spots? We’ve got ideas in our listing of New Jersey Summer Camps for Kids & Teens.
- Would you like a way to visit a local museum for free? Check out our article about libraries that offer museum passes for library card holders. If you are a Bank of America cardholder visit this article to learn which museums your card gets you into for free the first weekend of the month.
- Do rainy days make you stressed? Let our ideas for family fun on rainy days help you out. Click over to Outdoor Rainy Day Activities for Kids.
- Enjoy some music to help the kids dance off that pent up energy. Visit our Free Summer Concerts in New Jersey to find a local concert.
- Want your kids to be excited to READ this summer? Share our listing of Summer Reading Programs with Great Rewards for Kids with your kids.
- Have you had enough with cooking? Would you like someone else to do the cooking? Check out these Kids Eat Free Nights in New Jersey where the restaurants will do the cooking and your kids can eat for free.
- A visit to New Jersey Parks & Playgrounds is always a fun and easy way to have a family playdate. Check out our NJ Parks & Playground series to find a new park or playground for your family to explore.
- Looking for a movie for your next Family Movie Night but not sure what’s good or available? Check out our Family Movie Night series for the details on the newest movie releases in theaters and on dvd, our latest movie reviews, and movie night fun with printables and other activities.
- Take advantage of the Kids Bowl Free program to take your kids bowling this summer or Kids Skate Free for New Jersey roller rinks where kids skate free.
- Find out when your favorite teams are playing or find a new one to cheer for with these two articles, New Jersey Minor League Baseball Teams, Opening Days, & Upcoming Events and Let’s Hit the Ice! Local Hockey Teams to Watch with Your Family.
- Do you just want to stay inside and not go anywhere? It happens, but ideas in these series will help you have fun as a family without having to leave your home. Visit our Cooking with Kids series, Family Game Night series, or Fun at Home series.
- But should you want to take a family vacation, we can help with that too. Our Family Travel series includes articles on New Jersey staycations and traveling to destinations in Pennsylvania, New York, and more.
- Explore national parks either across the country and in New Jersey. Even better kids ages 12 and under can earn a Junior Ranger badge at most national parks for free. Learn more in this series. Click over for our listing of National Parks in New Jersey.
- Whose birthday is coming up? Whether you are looking to plan a birthday party at home or take it to a special location the advice in these articles, will help our Birthday Party Ideas series and our The Best Places to Have Kids Birthday Parties in New Jersey.
- Make sure you mix up your family play routine every once in a while by hosting a playdate for your kids and their friends. In our playdate ideas series, we share lots of easy ways to make a playdate fun and to help avoid the “I’m bored” whines.
- Ack! Did the kids wake up cranky or fully energized and you have no idea what to do with them? Go visit our Calendar of Events for ideas. We list several events that don’t require advance registration.
We’re always here, ready to be your wingmama! Our list above is just a brief look at all the articles and ideas we’ve built up since 2009 to help families. If you need something we haven’t listed comment below. We’re happy to help.