This post was sponsored by Two River Theatre. We appreciate
their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about
family friendly shows in New Jersey & New Jersey events we think families will enjoy.
How wonderful it is to live in New Jersey. Yes, we can go to Philly or New York for live theatre, but within our borders there are also great family friendly shows happening. One of my favorites is the Wind in the Willows Christmas. Just take a look at our review from last year.
I am so glad it’s returning to Two River Theatre this December so even more families can enjoy it. I hear there will be new costumes and a bigger emphasis on Christmas. If you haven’t had the chance to take your children to live theatre in the past, make this the year.
A Wind in the Willows Christmas is returning to the Two River Theatre in Red Bank, New Jersey.
A WIND IN THE WILLOWS CHRISTMAS, A MUSICAL BY MIKE REID, SARAH SCHLESINGER, AND MINDI DICKSTEIN, DIRECTED BY AMANDA DEHNERT
Willows is the theater’s first world premiere for children and families; featured in the company are Farah Alvin, Tituss Burgess, Nick Choksi, Kathy Connolly, Tom Deckman, John Garry, John Jellison, and Dana Steingold. Commissioned and developed by Two River Theater, this new musical follows the adventures of the story’s beloved characters—Mole, the Water Rat, Dr. Badger, and Mr. Toad—as they discover that home is where your friends are.
When are the Wind in the Willows Christmas performances?
Two River Theater
December 7 – 29, 2012.
21 Bridge Avenue, Red Bank NJ
Purchase tickets or enter to win them below.
Friday, December 13, is opening night for a Wind in the Willows Christmas at the Two River Theatre in Red Bank, New Jersey.
We’ll have more information on the show itself in the coming weeks or you can visit www.trtc.org for more information.
Jersey Family Fun’s A Wind in the Willows Christmas, Family Four-Pack of Tickets Giveaway
Jersey Family Fun Giveaways and Contests are subject to the following rules and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants are always required to leave one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- A Wind in the Willows Christmas is at Two River Theater, 21 Bridge Avenue, Red Bank, New Jersey.
- We will pick 1 winner. The winner will receive 4 tickets to a Wind in the Willows Christmas performance. The production run ends December 3029,2013.
- The winner is responsible for his/her own travel costs. Free parking is available.
- The contest will run from, Monday, November 18, 2013 through December 2, 2013.
- The winner will be announced December 3, 2013. Make sure you have left us your email address. You will have until December 5, 2013 at 3 pm to claim your tickets by emailing us back your name and mailing address at Crystal AT jerseyfamilyfun DOT com.
- All prizes not claimed will either remain with the company sponsor or Jersey Family Fun to be used at a later date.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Winners agree to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Most of the time and unless otherwise stated the prize is shipped directly from the giveaway sponsor and can take up to 4 weeks to arrive, depending on availability, location of winner, and other unforeseen issues. If you have not received the prize within 4 weeks, please contact Amy @ JerseyFamilyFun.com. While Jersey Family Fun does its best to ensure winners receive their prizes in a timely manner, we are not responsible for items lost in the mail or for any other reason delayed or not received.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States. Unless stated otherwise ticket and gift card prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
To enter our other Jersey Family Fun Giveaways, click here.