This is not a sponsored post.
William Warren County Park – Middlesex County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves William Warren County Park
- William Warren County Park has some wonderful shaded trails for walking or biking. You can explore and spend some great quality time far from the activity of the playground and sports fields.
- The park hosts county run summer concerts! Music outside is one of our favorite summer traditions. Check the schedule here.
- There’s two playgrounds at William Warren County Park and plenty of ball fields to play on. Bring some soccer balls, a tennis racket and ball or a baseball glove and spend the day being active!
What William Warren County Park offers
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- 4 Lighted Basketball Courts
- 1 Baseball Field
- 4 Softball Fields (2 lit)
- 2 Soccer Fields
- 2 Reservable Picnic Groves
- 2 Playgrounds
- Bike path/walkway
- Mini Theater
William Warren County Park is located at Florida Grove Road in Woodbridge in Middlesex County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more William Warren County Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.