This is not a sponsored post.
Westfield Playtown at Garden State Plaza Mall
Snowy, rainy and cold days have you and your children stuck indoors? Why not take them to your local indoor playground? Westfield’s Garden State Plaza has Westfield Playtown, a fun place for children to learn and play on those deary winter days. Your kids will have a blast as they climb and explore the bright, colorful play area. There are a variety of activities from jumping on animal characters, figuring out large puzzles, and plenty of space to sit and play with other children. It’s a great play area whether you are trying to escape the cold weather or take a break from a long day of shopping. This Westfield Playtown playground is located on the upper level near Old Navy and Nordstrom.
3 Reasons my Family Loves the Westfield Playtown at Garden State Plaza Mall
- It’s Free! On days when you can’t play outdoors finding a place for your children to run, jump and play can be nearly impossible especially without added costs. There are many great play spaces in the area but most are not free so spending the afternoon at Garden State Plaza is always a great, free treat for my children.
- Perfect for toddlers! This playground is built for children 42 inches and under. The floor is matted and the seats have cushions (making the area safe for children but comfortable for parents too!). My one-year-old is able to safely play, run and climb in the playground while I watch her. It’s nice to be able to go to a playground where she doesn’t need my help all the time and she can venture through it on her own. And although it is perfect for toddlers the puzzles and games around the edge of the play area keep my five-year-old (who is starting to get too big for it) entertained as well.
- My children LOVE the variety of characters at this playground. It is a great place for them to let their imaginations run wild whether they are pretending to drive a car, climbing on the turtle or sitting on the ladybug.
What Westfield Playtown at the Garden State Plaza Mall offers:
- Cushioned, matted play area
- Bright and colorful characters
- Large puzzles
- Plenty of space to sit and play
- Play car
- Bridge to climb over
- Cushioned benches all around for easy viewing by parents
What Westfield Garden State Plaza Mall offers families:
- Expectant Mother Parking
- Two family lounges with private nursing areas, baby changing-stations, bottle warmers, child-friendly bathrooms and a comfortable rest area with televisions airing children’s programming. Both lounges are located on the lower level at the Food Court and by Cinnabon.
- Kid- friendly dining at California Pizza, Johnny Rockets, Ruby Tuesday, Nordstrom Cafe, Grand Lux Cafe and of course at the large food court (with a variety of dining options)
- Large, two-story carousel which costs $2 per ride. Adults are free. Outside Macy’s on the 2nd floor.
- Children’s stores- Lego (which has free monthly building events), Children’s Place, Gymboree, Abercrombie Kids, American Appeal, Baby Gap, Gap Kids, Stride Rite, Sanrio, and Toys R Us Express.
- Stroller rentals available.
Westfield Playtown is located at Garden State Plaza Mall in Paramus, NJ in Bergen County. The hours coincide with the mall hours. Children must remove their shoes before playing! Please note the mall is closed on Sundays.
Want more information on spending the day at Garden State Plaza Mall with your children? Click here.
Want to find more fun indoor play places in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Indoor Play Area series.