Wayside Park – Monmouth County Parks & Playgrounds
The “little kid” section of playground at Wayside Park is perfect for the younger crowd.
3 Reasons My Family Loves Wayside Park
- It’s the perfect size. With just the right amount of fun playground equipment separated by age group, Wayside Park is a great spot for kids of all ages.
- The shady gazebo is perfect for moms who need a spot to sit with a napping baby while their sibling plays on the playground. My kids love to bring a snack and sit in the gazebo when they need a break from running around.
- It’s never crowded. My kids and I love this park because it’s never overrun with other people. Perhaps it’s because it’s in a quiet part of town or hard to see from the road, but we love that there is always plenty of room to play whenever we come.
This shady gazebo is a perfect spot for moms to sit and watch their children play.
What Wayside Park Offers
- Swings – baby and regular
- Climbing equipment
- Monkey bars
- Indoor restrooms (opened seasonally)
- Fenced-in playground
- Shady gazebo
- Tennis courts
The “big kid” section of the playground has lots of equipment for climbing.
Wayside Park is located at Green Grove Road (behind Wayside School) in Ocean Township, NJ 07712 in Monmouth County. Park hours are dawn to dusk.
See more Wayside Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playgrounds listing.