Warren Municipal Playground – Somerset County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Warren Municipal Playground
- Warren Municipal Playground has one big play structure! There aren’t many we’ve seen that have three levels. You’re more likely to hear “I don’t want to leave yet,” than “I’m bored.” There are challenges everywhere, from climbing, swinging and moving platforms. There’s an updated merry go round, and a more challenging rope structure as well. Of course there’s swings too!
- Because your children will be sending a lot of time here, we also love that there are plenty of picnic tables, benches, and even a gazebo! We saw parents who brought their own chairs to relax in while kids played all throughout the playground.
- The playground is large enough to keep your kids entertained, but there’s more than just that. The basketball courts are large and next to the playground, and a tennis court is around the corner. Take a walk along the creek and see what fish you can find (we found some as you can see in our Facebook photos). This location is close to stores and eateries and makes for an easy stop to burn off some energy in between errands.
What Warren Municipal Playground offers
- Large playground structure
- Merry go round
- Swings and Tire Swing
- Picnic Tables
- Covered event area
- Porta potties
- Gaga Ball Pit
- Multiple parking lots
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Courts
- Ball fields
- Sand pit
- Smaller playground structure
The Warren Municipal Playground is located at Bardy Road in Warren in Somerset County. During the summer the park may be closed until 3:15 pm to accommodate recreation campers.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Warren Municipal Playground photos in our Facebook Gallery. You can see a preview below.