Walter’s Park – Warren County Parks & Playgrounds
4 Reasons My Family Loves Walter’s Park
- My kids love the two different play areas at Walter’s Park. One area has a climber that is meant for toddlers and the other area has a climber for older children. I’m able to watch both playgrounds very easily.
- My kids loved the new high slides and monkey bars. (Please note that the new playground is very high and may not be safe for toddlers.)
- You can bring bikes and ride the trails around the playground.
- Hills! My kids love running up them and rolling down. Some of the hills provide quite a challenge for my little preschoolers. I love watching them roll down the hills! It’s also a great way to tire them out.
What Walter’s Park offers
- Separate playground areas with climbing structures for ages 2-5 and 5-12
- Infant/toddler swings
- Regular swings
- Rock wall
- Various slides
- Wobbly bridge
- Monkey bars
- Puppet theater
- Maze under slides
- Steering wheels
- Fireman’s pole
- Tic tac toe
- Looking glass
- Lots of picnic tables
- Tree shaded grove areas
- Band shell and amphitheater
- Pavilion equipped with electricity and tables
- Three tennis court
- Basketball court
- Baseball field
- Soccer field
- Lots of hills
- Large parking lot
- Bike rack
- Walking pathways
- Municipal swimming pool (open to the public for a small fee, please visit Phillipsburg Municipal website for more information)
Walter’s Park is located at 1 Meyner Road in Phillipsburg in Warren County.
See more Walter’s Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.