We received this toy, at no charge, to review from AppVenutures, who are also sponsoring
this giveaway. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share
with families information about toys we think their family may enjoy.
If your household is like ours the children believe the laptop/iPad/iPhone/iPods are theirs, and theirs alone. Sometimes they know more about them than the adults. When we received the AppVentures i-Firehouse carry case in yesterday’s mail, my 3 year old son asked me every 4 minutes if it was time yet to play with it! I maintained my parental authority and made him wait at least until dinner was cleaned up, but it was a difficult battle!
The AppVentures i-Firehouse Interactive Fun and Carry Case is a sturdy plastic frame for your iPad (also available for iPhone) that comes with a firefighter character. After you download the app (free with purchase) your child is ready to explore their own virtual firehouse!
The case is easy to snap on, and has a locking feature. It easily transitions into a stand as well.
We enjoyed moving the firemen around and gassing up the firetruck in the garage! Watching the dog run around randomly gave us some laughs. The app is blissfully quiet (you moms will understand I’m sure!) and the graphics are clear and refreshingly simple. My son enjoyed seeing his figure come to “life” on the screen after scanning the QR code, and spent time playing with him away from the iPad as well. We changed the color of our firetruck, played hopscotch and put out a lot of fires. Once we got going we could easily navigate between activities. My son was able to find the screen and functions he needed without frustration. The activities occupied my 3 year old for a good amount of time (when I could wash dishes, return some phone calls), and when his 7-year-old sister came home she took it right away from him! I’m hoping this can give us some peace on an upcoming road trip too.
The i-Firehouse gets this 3 year old’s seal of approval!
Learn how to get your own at AppVentures.
AppVentures iPhone Carrying Case with App Giveaway
One winner will win a iFirehouse or iDollhouse carrying case and app for their iPhone.
Some things to consider before you enter:
- The winner will have the prize mailed to them.
- You must enter by Tuesday, June 11, 2013 at midnight.
- You must leave a comment as the first requirement of this giveaway. If you do not leave a comment below this post that answers the question asked in the Rafflecopter first entry option, your entries will be invalid. You would not be able to win.
- We will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- The winner will be announced, Wednesday, June 12, 2013. You will have until Friday, June 14, 2013 to claim your prize by emailing us your name to email@example.com.
After you’ve entered here be sure to check out our other current giveaways.