Veterans Park- Ocean County Parks and Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Veterans Park
- The Climbers: This park has three separate playground equipment areas. Each of these areas is equipped with climbing apparatus. Separate from the equipment is also a free standing wall climber as well as zip line monkey bars. From the wee toddlers all the way up to the pre-teens, there is something for every child to explore and climb. This is great for working on large motor skills!
- The Variety: This is a very large park. We can easily spend anywhere from 45-60 minutes at this park exploring all that it has to offer. There are three large playground structures, all labeled with what age group is appropriate to go on them. Some highlights include: the general store make believe storefront, triple bumpy slide, tunnels and balance beams. Also on the playground are swings for both babies and older children as well as ride on animals and a see saw.
- The Shade: It can get hot, very hot when spending the day at the park and Veterans Park provides so many areas where you can sit down, rest and get some relief from the sun. They have over 15 benches scattered on the property and most of them are underneath trees. In addition there is a large covered picnic area where we like to sit and enjoy a quick snack.
What Veterans Park Offers
- Football field
- Baseball field
- Soccer fields
- Skate park
- 2 Bathroom areas
- Playground for younger children
- Playground for older children
- Playground for oldest children
- See Saw
- Monkey Bars
- Rock Wall
- Twisty slide
- Infant/toddler swings
- Volleyball net and court
- Regular swings
- Basketball courts
- Ladders in different sizes and shapes
- Covered play house area
- Covered picnic area
Veterans Park is located at Forest Hill Parkway & Tilton Blvd in Bayville in Ocean County. The park is open daily until dusk.
See more Veterans Park photos in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.