This is not a sponsored post.
Veteran’s Memorial Waterfront Park – Union County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Veteran’s Memorial Waterfront Park
- The newly built Where Angels Play playground structure is clean, large, and challenges all abilities. Your kids will find plenty to do there! There are also two Buddy Benches to encourage friendship and inclusion.
- With the inner city behind you and the shipping containers across the Arthur Kill, you’ll be surprised at how picturesque this park is. There are large American flags flying in the plaza and the NYC skyline in the distance. It’s a great place to bring some local cuisine for lunch and watch the port activity or the boats go by.
- There’s a lot of open space here, from the plaza with the flags to the grassy space by the playground. Bring the bikes or scooters and travel the boardwalk or the paths when you need a playground break!
What Veteran’s Memorial Waterfront Park offers
- Playground new as of May 2015
- On street parking
- Open space paved and grassy
The Veteran’s Memorial Waterfront Park is located at Elizabeth Avenue and Front Street in Elizabeth, in Union County. It is open 8 AM – 8 PM.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Veteran’s Memorial Waterfront Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.