Veterans Memorial Park – Monmouth County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Veterans Memorial Park
- My kids love the water, and Veterans Park has a large pond with benches where you can sit and watch the ducks swim. It’s a very relaxing way to spend a few minutes out of the day or even skip a stone or two.
- The park offers a lot of open spaces for free play such as tag or for kicking around a soccer ball. There are plenty of picnic tables, so when visiting the park feel free to pack a lunch.
- In the spring and fall they feature a small traveling farm (Green Meadow Farm) with animals and a tractor that offers hay rides. All year round the park offers great play facilities for the kids to climb on and slide down.
What Veterans Park Offers:
- Tennis Courts
- Large Pond
- Open Picnic Grove with many tables
- Reservable Picnic Tables
- Bike trials /Walkways
- Nature Study Area
- Parking Lot
- Restrooms (in the Hazlet Township Recreational Building)
Veteran’s Memorial Park is located at 1764 Union Ave in Hazlet, New Jersey (right next to the Hazlet Pool& Tennis Club).
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.