Last February, Crystal and I along with some other bloggers from Philadelphia Social Media Moms were at the toy fair in New York. We were looking for toys that were unique. Ones that you might not have heard about but should have. Toys that had something that made them special. Uncle Milton was one of the booths we visited. Before the toy fair, I really wasn’t sure what toys Uncle Milton had. But let me just tell you, I am glad we stopped by their booth. They have so many unique products we are excited to tell you about. One of those is Rainbow in My Room.
When I first saw the Rainbow in My Room, I knew I had to bring it home to review. My 3-year-old is fascinated by rainbows and has trouble sleeping at night. I’ve always wondered if a night light would help. The Rainbow in My Room is a product that can help with my problem. It combines a night light with something he loves, rainbows. Now, each night he goes to sleep with not just any night light but with a rainbow nightlight.
Watch our video below to learn more about the Rainbow in My Room .
Uncle Milton’s Rainbow in My Room
- Turns on and off with the push of a button
- Requires 4 AAA batteries. (Not included)
- If using batteries it will automatically shut-off after 10 minutes
- Use an AC adapter (not included) to leave it on all night
- Operates in two modes, one that turns on all the colors at once. The other mode gradually adds the colors to the rainbow, one by one.
The Uncle Milton’s Rainbow in My Room is available through the Uncle Milton site for $29.99.