Turkey Swamp Park -Monmouth County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Turkey Swamp Park
- There are a bunch of activities for the kids. We can play in the park, go fishing (fishing license needed), have a picnic and even rent a paddle boat.
- We love a good hike, there are a few great nature trails to explore there. On our most recent visit we even spotted at least 5-10 deer in the woods.
- There are lots of shady areas for those extremely sunny days. There is a large covered pavilion for picnics and a covered sandbox providing extra relief to little ones who want to be outside but not get overly hot.
What Turkey Swamp Park offers
- Fireman’s Poles
- Climbing Walls
- Monkey Bars
- Plenty of seating for families
- Tic Tac Toe and ABC games
- Toddler area
- Covered Sandbox
- Handicap Accessible Swings
- Indoor Public Restrooms
- Covered Pavilion
- Picnic Tables
- Archery Field
- Soccer Fields
- Access to a lake for fishing and canoeing
- Boat Rentals
- Biking/Hiking/Nature Trails
The Turkey Swamp Park is located at 200 Georgia Rd in Freehold NJ in Monmouth County. The park is open from dusk til dawn 7 days a week. There is no entry fee to visit the park.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.