This post was sponsored by The Tuckerton Seaport who is a Jersey Family Fun Partner in Fun. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about things to do with families in Ocean County & New Jersey attractions we think your family may enjoy.
Here’s a can’t miss Halloween event in New Jersey!
Once October comes you can find haunting everywhere! At New Jersey’s haunted amusement parks, corn fields, schools and even prisons, there are thrills and scares to be found. But a haunted seaport conjures images of long lost sailors, scary pirates, and wives left behind. We at Jersey Family Fun are so excited to be involved once again at Tuckerton Seaport’s Haunted Seaport! It’s the Seaport’s biggest fall family event!
The Haunted Seaport will be open from Thursday, October 26 – Sunday October 28. Make room in your calendar to get there one (or all!) of those three days! You won’t want to miss all the frightening fun starring the Jersey Devil and lots of zombies. Take a journey on the Haunted Boardwalk and Graveyard or catch a magic show from New Jersey’s own Joe Holiday.
Or, if you have little ones there’s something for them too! Jersey Family Fun will be providing craft activities and prizes in the not so scary Pumpkin Patch. Watch a thrilling magic show, with local magician Joe Holiday. You can even make pumpkin slime! The Haunted Seaport has so much to offer for all ages.
Click here to see how much fun our former writer had with her family at her 2014 Haunted Seaport adventure.
Haunted Seaport Activities
- Haunted Boardwalk & Graveyard
- Hay bale maze
- Tucker’s Island Lighthouse Invaded by Pirates and Privateers
- Food available for purchase by Cajun Jax
- Joe Holiday Magic Show
- Family Crafts with Jersey Family Fun
- Pumpkin Slime!
- Jersey Family Fun treat bags
Haunted Seaport Details
- Haunted Seaport hours are Thursday, October 26: 6:00pm to 9:00 pm, with the Joe Holiday Magic Show at 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm, Friday, October 27: 6:00pm to 9:00 pm, with the Joe Holiday Magic Show at 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm, and Saturday, October 28: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm, with the Joe Holiday Magic Show at 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, and 7:30 pm.
- Frightful food by Cajun Jax: Butternut squash and apple soup, Crab Balls, Fried Pickles, and Chicken Fingers and specialty burgers including the Ragin’ Cajun Burger, w/grilled andouille patty, pepper jack cheese, fried onions and a garlic sriracha sauce; the Jax Burger with cajun fries, chili, jalapeños, cheddar, and garlic mayo; the Baltimore Bomber, with an Old Bay crab cake, green onions, bacon, and a remoulade sauce; and of course the Cajun Black and Blue Burger!
- Photo Ops While You Wait: include getting locked in the stocks and dying laughing in the coffin. Post your pics to our Jersey Family Fun FaceBook page!
- General Admission is $10 for adults, $5 for kids ages 5-12.
- Learn more about the Tuckerton Seaport Haunted Seaport at their site at Tuckerton Seaport Halloween event.
- Tuckerton Seaport is located at 120 West Main Street in historic Tuckerton. For more information, please call 609-296-8868.
Can’t wait to see you there!
See some of our pictures from the start of Haunted Seaport 2017