This post was made possible by TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott who provided us with accommodations during my family’s recent visit. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about family friendly Lehigh Valley hotels we think your family may enjoy for family vacations.
Have you stayed at a TownePlace Suites by Marriott?
Our first visit to the Lehigh Valley area for our family travel series had us staying at a TownePlace Suites for the first time. The TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott is positioned conveniently near Lehigh Valley’s best attractions. We found the TownePlace Suites to offer the convenience and luxury of a hotel and the comforts of home. With a spacious room, oversized closet, table for 4, and inroom kitchenette the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton could accommodate my family of 3 boys and give us the option to eat dinner in or out.
Being able to cook in our room for dinner, took off the stress of where to eat and how much would it cost. We packed a cooler of ground beef, produce, cheese and other items. The meat was still partly frozen when we arrived so we were thankful for the microwave’s defrost setting. With the two range stovetop and a kitchen stocked with pans, plates, utensils, and silverware, it was super easy to create a taco night in our room. The time we saved meant we’d be able to enjoy the TownePlace Suites indoor pool and money that was saved could be used for souvenirs at the Crayola Experience, America on Wheels, and the Da Vinci Science Center. After dinner my boys took to creating with their Crayola Experience souvenirs while I cleaned up.
Clean up was super easy as well. The suite had a dishwasher and dishwasher soap was provided (WIN!). While we swam in the pool, the dishwasher took care of the dirty dishes. We came back to the room, where my boys exhausted from a day of Crayola and swimming fun, were soon out. It was a good thing too because the next day’s agenda was packed with trips to America on Wheels and The Da Vinci Science Center before we’d have to head back home for a travel soccer game.
The TownePlace Suites Bethelem Easton was a great place to stay, especially for a whirlwind trip like our visit to the Lehigh Valley was. With everything we needed right there, we were able to maximize the fun we had not just at the TownePlace Suites but also at Lehigh Valley’s best family attractions.
Our video tour of our room at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott
The TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott Studio Suite included:
- 2 queen beds
- 32” Flat-screen TVs with several kid-friendly channels
- Dresser and night stand
- 2 chairs for additional seating
- Standard size shower/tub combination
- Fully equipped kitchen: Pantry area, full-size refrigerator, 2 range stovetop, microwave, dishwasher with cleaning supplies, silverware, pots, pans, and serving dishes, dishes and glasses
What you should know if you stay at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott.
- The TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott is located on 3800 Easton/Nazareth Highway Easton Pennsylvania 18045.
- Plan ahead for your meals. Here are some options you can consider.
- Take advantage of the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton complimentary breakfast buffet, you can see some of the breakfast options in our Facebook album of photos. The buffet is available Monday-Friday 6 am – 9 am and Saturdays & Sundays 7 am – 10 am.
- Visit the Discover Lehigh Valley site for a list of restaurants within driving distance.
- Bring food with you and take advantage of the full-size refrigerator, microwave, and stovetop.
- If you plan to swim, the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott indoor pool is only accessible with a hotel key.
- The pool goes from 3 feet to 5 feet and does have steps in the shallow end.
- Showers are available.
- A jacuzzi was available as well.
- The pool water was not heated.
- Towels are available to be signed out at the front desk and need to be returned to the front desk.
- If you are traveling with babies or toddlers, ask about cribs.
- The TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott has their own FREE parking lot.
- Wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout the facility at no additional charge.
- Room Rates may vary so it’s best to check the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott site for rates and availability.
To view more TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton by Marriott photos visit our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a short preview.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott hosted Jersey Family Fun for our Lehigh Valley stay as part of our Family Travel series….
Check it out, and when you do please tell them Jersey Family Fun sent you.
Click over to see the rest of our Family Travel to the Lehigh Valley series.
To arrange a feature on your location contact Jennifer Auer, Jersey Family Fun publisher.