Timber Creek Park – Camden County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Timber Creek Park
- Timber Creek Park is hidden away underneath trees in a wooded area. During the hot days of summer it is covered by the trees and it feels cooler than being directly in the sun light.
- Timber Creek Park has a different set up. Instead of blues and reds like normal playgrounds that you see this one looks like a Tree house tucked away.
- For families that have a dog you no longer have to leave him/her whimpering at home! Timber Creek Park is a known dog park! There are many areas to walk your dog, a specified “Dog Park” area. So get out and take your WHOLE family out for a day at the park.
What Timber Creek Park offers
- Treehouse looking playground
- 2 slides, one large and one small
- Binocular look out area to look deep into the woods.
- Did you find the Owl in the tree?
- Benches for Mom and Dad to sit
- Picnic Tables
- Dog Park
- Climbing area
- Rock structure
- Walking trails
The Timber Creek Park is located at Chews Landing-Clementon Road & Taylor Ave in Blackwood in Camden County. Open 6am to 10pm.
Visit our Facebook album for more Timber Creek Park pictures.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.