We received these Thirty-One bags at no charge, to review from Erin Santoro. We appreciate her support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with moms information about products we think they may enjoy.
We are always on the go….I mean always on the go..
Some days it’s just the regular school pick up and drop off but most days it’s more. Some days are soccer practice. Some days are filled with street hockey. If that wasn’t enough, I chair two school committees and oversee events Jersey Family Fun is hosting. I am always going somewhere and I am always bringing stuff. And while sometimes a regular totebag is great. Most times it isn’t enough. I’ve been in search of functional, yet stylish bags that can help me stay organized as I run from activity to activity.
I found Thirty-One bags and consultant, Erin Santoro. What an amazing help they have been! I received the Super Organizing Utility Tote and the Retro Metro® Weekender to review. Let me tell you a bit more about these Thirty-One bags.
Thirty-One All Day Organizing Tote which replaces the Super Organizing Utility Tote
- 2 inside mesh pockets
- 1 large center open pocket with an attached inside zipper pocket.
- One external large center pocket
Thirty-One Retro Metro® Weekender
- 1 External open pocket
- 3 Internal open pockets
- 1 Internal zip pocket/pouch
- Has convenient handle
- Has rings to attach a shoulder strap
- Approx. 17.25”H x 21”W x 11”D
- Available in several print designs
- Flexible enough to fold up and pack inside another bag, I love this feature about it because I can easily throw it inside other luggage or a tote bag when I’m away for the day or weekend, but expect to be bringing back souvenirs, gift items, or swag.
The Thirty One Super Organizing Utility Tote really impressed me. I first used it for the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo when we co-sponsored the Kids Area with them. I was AMAZED how much this bag could hold without bulging out the sides. I packed it with supplies, childrens’ books, prizes, giveaways and it still had room for more. I was still able to zip it closed. The side pockets were super convenient. I used them for holding stuff I would need to get to multiple times during the day, but didn’t want to have to store in my pockets. That the Super Organizing Utility Tote bag could stand up on it’s own was an added plus and made it super easy to pack as I didn’t have to prop it up to pack it. It looks like the All Day Organizing Tote will be just as great now that the Super Organizing Utility Tote is no longer available.
I used the smaller Retro Metro® Weekender bag as my overnighter bag. It was enough to hold my clothes and toiletries for a weekend trip away from home. Having the two separate bags also helped keep me organized at the expo as I could have one bag that stayed in my Hyatt Place hotel room while the other would come with me back and forth in the Meadowlands Exposition Center.
I loved these Thirty-One bags and I’m so grateful for Erin’s generosity in working with us. I’ve used these bags at least a dozen times since getting them in August and it’s kept me organized [or at least made me appear organized ;-) ], making it that much easier to be a mom that’s always on the go. Just take a look at some of the ways I’ve been using my Thirty-One bags.
10 Ways I’ll Use my Thirty-One Bags
- Packing up giveaways & prizes for Jersey Family Fun events
- Bringing home swag from blogger events
- Carrying items I need for a weekend getaway
- Getting goodies to my kids’ classes when I’m the room mom in charge of parties.
- Transporting snacks and beverages when I am snack mom during weekend sport games.
- Holding all my Box Tops & Campbell’s labels until it’s time to mail them in as my kids’ school coordinator
- Taking gifts to birthday parties
- Moving grocery bags from my car to my house
- Lugging soccer balls to practice and games
- Carting food and blankets for picnics and trips to the beach
Ready for your own?
Just visit Thirty-One bags’ consultant, Erin Santoro‘s shop. Tell her Jersey Family Fun sent you.