This post was sponsored by Jenkinson’s Boardwalk and JerseyMoms Blog. Jersey Family Fun was selected to be one of the Jenkinson’s Family Ambassadors. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about New Jersey Amusement Parks and family attractions we think your family may enjoy.
As much as I love frolicking on the beach during the hot summer days, there is nothing quite like fall down the shore. The heavy crowds and warm temperatures are replaced with cooler air and small groups of families. The familiar smell of dough being fried and the sounds of playful seagulls still linger. My family and I love to grab a big comfy blanket, a few slices of Jenkinson’s delicious pizza pie, a kite and head down to the beach to picnic before heading up to the boardwalk. The JENKINSON’S BOARDWALK, lights up the crisp fall sky reminding us that family fun at the shore doesn’t have to end at Labor Day.
The fun is not done.
- Fireworks at dusk September 19, 2015.
- JENKINSON’S rides and game booths remain open every weekend until October 12th.
- JENKINSON’S South Arcade is open year-round. Have fun with skee ball, shoot some hoops or try your luck at the claw game.
- JENKINSON’S Aquarium is open year-round. Come learn about penguins, seals, sharks and other underwater creatures- you can even watch the animals get fed!
Jenkinson Boardwalk’s Halloween Festivities
- BOO ON THE BOARDS October 17, 18, 24 & 25, 2015
- Trick or Treating-Wear your costume and join in the parade
- Beach Maze
- Pumpkin Patches
- Face painting
- PERKY’S PUMPKIN DERBY – October 24, 2015
- Utilize a pumpkin of your custom design, add some wheels and race to the finish!
- Pumpkins will race side by side in two different weight categories
- Prizes will be awarded to race winners as well as in creativity categories
- Pre-register via email at email@example.com
Jenkinson Aquarium’s Halloween Festivities
- UNDERWATER PUMPKIN CARVING– October 17,18, 24, & 25, 2015
- Come see how scuba divers carve pumpkins at
- Meet some creepy crawly friends of the aquarium
- Colorful holiday displays adorn the animal exhibits
JENKINSON’S BOARDWALK is where memories are built and cherished. These good times do not have to end once the calendar hits September. So whether it’s trying you hand at skee ball, dressing up in your silliest costume, or competing in the Pumpkin derby JENKINSON’S BOARDWALK has something special to make your fall one to remember!
***Jenkinson’s Boardwalk Amusement Rides FALL SCHEDULE:
(hours listed are all weather permitting and for the amusement park only)
- Sept 11 & 12: 12 Noon -11 PM
- September 13: 12 Noon-7 PM
- September 14: 12 Noon- 6 PM
- September 18: 5-11 PM
- September 19: 12 Noon-11 PM
- September 20: 12 Noon-7 PM
- September 26 & 27: 12 Noon-6 PM
- October 3 & 4: 12 Noon-6 PM
- October 10-12: 12 Noon-6 PM