Taylor Park- Essex County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Taylor Park
- The playground has two large structures and other smaller features for plenty of play for different ages and abilities. Inside the enclosed area is a basketball hoop and a fun Funnel Ball structure. Bring a basketball and extend play time!
- The walking paths are wide, paved, and scenic! We had scooters and the kids loved gliding down the hills. There was more than enough room for them to do that and not disturb the walkers. They also could scoot ahead and stay in my view.
- Taylor Park is more than just a park, it’s a real community gathering place! It is located at the start of the downtown area, which is filled with shops and restaurants and walking distance from Paper Mill Playhouse. Inside the park is a co-op nursery school, a large community center building, and in the summer there are concerts on the lawn.
What Taylor Park offers
- Baseball/softball diamond
- Enclosed basketball court
- Restroom facilities
- Tennis court
- Walking path
- Picnic tables
- On street parking
Taylor Park is located at 100 Main Street, Short Hills / Millburn in Essex County. The park closes at 10 PM.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Taylor Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.