This is not a sponsored post.
Tamaques Park – Union County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Tamaques Park
- This is a 106 acre gem of a park in Union County that truly offers something for everyone! Recently my youngest child has learned to ride a two wheel bike so the paved jogging path and the wooded trails are a favorite for us. One offers a challenge and the other offers a long, leisurely ride.
- Tamaques Park offers a lot of open fields as well, so bring a soccer ball, badminton racket set, or anything that needs space. You’ll be sure to have as much space as you need. Want to have a picnic? There’s plenty of picnic tables in the wooded area (and you will be impressed with how picturesque it is!). Need shade? There’s plenty in that wooded area.
- If your little ones need a more structured play area, you have your pick of two playground areas. One is right next to a parking lot, and the other is near the end of the park. Both have swings and an updated climbing structure.
What Tamaques Park offers
- 18 picnic areas
- 2 basketball courts
- 8 tennis courts
- Shuffleboard courts
- 6 playing fields
- 2 playground areas
- .8 mile jogging path
- 2 buildings with restrooms
- 2 handball courts
- Ample parking
- Paved and trail bike paths
Tamaques Park is located at 1101 Lamberts Mill Road in Westfield in Union County.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
See more Tamaques Park photos in our Facebook Gallery.