In full disclosure this post was sponsored by Bear Paddle Swim School of Turnersville to help families learn about swimming lessons in Turnersville. To learn about advertising options to have your business featured please email jenniferauer@Jerseyfamilyfun.com.
Are you in Gloucester County and searching for swimming lessons near me?
If so you are in luck, the Bear Paddle Swim School is opening a new location in Turnersville this September. Soon babies and kids will be able to take swimming lessons in Turnersville. Summer may be coming to a close but it’s still important for our kids to know how to be safe in the water.
In fact, I love the idea of taking swimming lessons during the school year so that by summertime our kids can become strong swimmers and enjoy our New Jersey beaches and our backyard pools all the more. Allow me to tell you about how Bear Paddle Swim School will now offer swimming classes in their new Turnersville location.
About Bear Paddle Swim School
Bear Paddle’s mission is to save lives by teaching children how to swim. Learning water safety skills at a young age is crucial as children are exposed to water every day, no matter where they live. Water emergencies can happen in a matter of seconds, it is important for children to be as equipped as possible. Bear Paddle’s swim program features 30-minute weekly lessons, small classes designed by age and abilities, and safety skill development. Bear Paddle’s skill patch reward system teaches young swimmers positive reinforcements in a fun and innovative way!
The school started because of the high demand for quality swim lessons, Emily Everson and Spencer Rice, co-owners of Bear Paddle Swim School developed a fun new way to teach swim lessons. “Even our youngest swimmers will master swim skills by improving their swimming ability and safety. It’s so much fun, swimmers do not realize they are in a middle of a learning process!” said co-owner Emily Everson.
What makes Bear Paddle Swim School different from other swimming schools?
There are seven things that make Bear Paddle Swim School stand out.
- 90 Degree Saltwater Pool
- Small Class Sizes
- Year Round Swim Lessons
- Kid Friendly Facility
- Dedicated Team
- Monthly Payment Options
- Multi-Student Discounts
About the Bear Paddle Swim School Swimming Lessons in Turnersville
Children will learn important lessons about water safety and swimming that will build their confidence whenever water is nearby. Starting with baby swimming lessons and working on up to swimming classes for kids of all ages. The specialized lessons cater to each age group and skill level.
Lessons are embedded in a fun, interactive curriculum that allows children to master the building blocks of swimming before moving on to more challenging endeavors. As children grow and complete each stage of their swimming lessons, they will move into more challenging waters and learn a variety of new swimming techniques.
When can my baby start learning to swim?
- You can start your baby with swimming lessons as early as 6 months old.
What are the baby swimming lessons like?
- Babies and toddlers from 6 months to 36 months start at the Teddy Bear level.
- This is a parent participation class with a child to teacher ration of 5 to 1.
- Babies focus on these early swimming skills.
- Teddy Paddle: paddling while blowing bubbles and kicking with flotation.
- Teddy Float: floating on back with parent assistance for 30 seconds.
How long are Bear Paddle swimming lessons?
- Swimming classes are offered on a a month-to-month year round basis.
- Each swimming class is 30 minutes long.
When does Bear Paddle Swim School offer swimming lessons in Turnersville?
- Bear Paddle offers swim lessons in Turnersville seven days a week.
- Once you pick a day and time that works best for your family, that is your reserved time until your student moves up a level, your schedule changes, or you need to make changes.
Where do they teach the swimming classes in Turnersville?
- Bear Paddle Swim School teaches swimming lessons in Turnersville at their new location at 5901 Route 42 Unit 3, north of the intersection of Route 24 and Atlantic City Expressway.
Who else can benefit from the Bear Paddle Swim School’s new location in Turnersville?
Families in these communities can also take advantage of these South Jersey swim lessons:
- Pine Hill
- Cherry Hill
- Glouster City
- Washington Township
- Monroe Township
Grand Opening offers for Bear Paddle Swim School Swimming Lessons in Turnersville
- Thanks to their grand opening families can save 40% off fall sessions & clinics! Use promo code FALL40 during registration. Must register by October 7. Learn more about Bear Paddle Swim School, visit bearpaddle.com.
Living in a state known for it’s beaches, we all know how important water safety is. If you’ve put off lessons or had disappointing experiences elsewhere, give Bear Paddle Swim School a try. Call (856) 267-3131 today before the grand opening offers expire.