Stanley H Tip Seaman County Park – Ocean County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Stanley H Tip Seaman County Park
- I appreciate that the Stanley H. Tip Seaman County Park sits back from the road. As you turn off of Route 9, you come into the park county complex. The playground is the first left. There is a building and fencing that prevents children from running out into the busy street. In fact, you can’t even see Route 9 from the playground. There is a smaller wooden fence to prevent children from walking directly into the parking lot.
- The above climbing structure was a hit for my boys, who climbed back and forth on it.
- Picnic Area- Tip Seaman County Park has an area with many wooden tables located around near the lake. The area is shaded by the trees that surround them. There are also several grills at the picnic areas and my family and I love to grab some hot dogs and burgers and make lunch while enjoying a day at the park.
What Stanley H Tip Seaman County Park offers
- 2 Playground structures, one for younger children, one for older children.
- 1 Baby Swing
- Traditional Swings
- 4 Slides
- Monkey bars
- Climbing walls and structures
- Firefighter’s pole
- Space themed activity station
- Picnic areas
- Baseball field
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Courts
- Bathroom facilities
- Free parking
- Fishing is permitted at the lake
- There is a clubhouse on the property available for rent for private events. Please contact them directly to ask about rates and reservation. Jersey Family Fun is not involved with the park.
Stanley H Tip Seaman County Park is located at 120 Lakeside Drive in Tuckerton in Ocean County.
See more Stanley H Tip Seaman County Park photos in our Facebook Gallery. Here’s a preview.