Are you ready for MORE twists & thrills at Six Flags?
Like many of you, Six Flags Great Adventure is one of our family’s favorite New Jersey attractions. We’ve had season passes since our youngest was 2 and we’ve watched the bravery of our kids grow as they went from Bugs Bunny Land rides to the Runaway Mine Train to El Toro.
In recent years, Six Flags has expanded on their partnership with the DC Comics brand and the Justice League franchise, and created some of our favorite rides. We can’t visit without some friendly competition on Justice League: Battle for Metropolis and we’re still waiting to see who’s brave enough for Cyborg Cyber Spin. Now the 2019 season has brought another highly anticipated thrill ride my “getting older” kids will love.
About the Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth ride coming to Six Flags Great Adventure
Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth is an oversized pendulum-shaped ride that sends guests on a dizzying journey to extreme heights. Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth debuted in June 2019. This new Wonder Woman ride is located near the extremely popular, DC-branded attractions like Batman: The Ride, Cyborg Cyber Spin, Justice League: Battle for Metropolis and The Dark Knight Coaster.
Learn more about Six Flags Great Adventure’s newest ride the Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth by watching this Facebook Live video.
Watch the Six Flags Great Adventure Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth video
Live from Six Flags Great Adventure to show you the NEW Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth pendulum ride.
Posted by Jersey Family Fun on Thursday, June 13, 2019
How exciting does this look??
5 Fun Facts about the ride, Wonder Woman Lasso of Truth at Six Flags Great Adventure
- The ride features a massive, 17-story pendulum that swings back and forth. That’s 170 feet – higher than the Big Wheel!
- The ride can accommodate 40 riders propelled in counterclockwise circles. Who will you ride with and who will scream louder?
- Hang on – Lasso of Truth reaches speeds of nearly 75 miles per hour which is FASTER than El Toro!
- When riding get ready to experience a feeling of weightlessness at 172 feet in the air. Wearing a harness, of course.
- There are seats of course but NO floor! Riders’ feet will be dangling as they whirl through the air. Flip flops best left on the ground!
See more from Jersey Family Fun’s visits to Six Flags here including our story about the new ride CYBORG Cyber Spin added to Six Flags Great Adventure in June 2018.
Six Flags Great Adventure is at 1 Six Flags Blvd, Jackson, NJ 08527. Hours vary and admission begins at $49.99.