We were invited to preview the JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis ride on media day. As usual, all opinions are our own.
Read about this FUN new ride, JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle For Metropolis and your chance to win 4 tickets to Six Flags Great Adventure!
One of my family’s favorite summer spots to spend a day is Six Flags Great Adventure. We have had season passes for 5 years and I have great memories of spending time there as a child with family and on class trips. I have really enjoyed having Six Flags Great Adventure as one of our family go-to spots – watching the kids grow into rides and watching the park offerings get better every year.
Six Flag’s Great Adventure new ride JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle For Metropolis
What Six Flags just opened, however, is by far the BEST new ride we’ve seen in recent years! JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis is now open in the Movietown section of the park, a spot that was just waiting for an amazing ride! The 4D interactive high-tech ride is going to become your favorite part of the park! Watch as Kristin Siebeneicher, Six Flags Communications Director guides us through JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis!
Watch our JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle For Metropolis ride that was recorded live!
Are you ready to join the Justice League?
Riders strap in with their 3D glasses and laser stun blasters to fight Lex Luthor and the Joker along all the DC Superheroes! JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis offers:
- 4D ride experience with wind, fire, mist and fog effects, plus life-like animatronic characters;
- Sleek, six-passenger, motion-platform cars that twist, tilt and spin while going through hairpin, 360-degree turns, all synched to the action on the screens;
- Intense virtual loop and barrel roll, giving riders the head-over-heels feeling;
- High Definition, 3D animation that fully immerses riders into the city of Metropolis;
- State-of-the-art, real-time gaming elements including 600 virtual and tangible targets, and 22,000 square foot Hall of Justice to house this elaborate action ride, including a gift shop offering exclusive Justice League merchandise.
My friend and I snuck off to the media day for JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle For Metropolis while the kids were in school, and these two moms LOVED this ride! I just can’t ride the roller coasters like I used to, and this ride was thrilling without that roller coaster speed and twisting.
We rode it for us, but also to review it with our kids in mind (ages 5-12). It didn’t take long for us to know they are going to LOVE it too! The 3D is realistic but not too scary. The ride “moves” fast at times, but that’s just the effects, not the actual car. The 4D effects of air and fire are fun surprises. And if you hand our kids a stun blaster? You may have to pry it out of their hands at the end!
We rode JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle For Metropolis three times that day! I loved the ride and loved even more that when I got the high score in our car! At times you’ll get so wrapped up in the game you won’t notice details of the ride. Be ready to ride it multiple times as well. I am eagerly waiting for the end of school to bring my kids to ride it too (so we can have some healthy competition, meaning, I can beat them at the game). The best part for families? Anyone 42″ and up can ride so even the little ones can join the Justice League!
See more from Jersey Family Fun’s visits to Six Flags here.
Six Flags Great Adventure is at 1 Six Flags Blvd, Jackson, NJ 08527. Hours vary and admission begins at $49.99.
Enter our giveaway for 4 Six Flags Great Adventure tickets!
Some things to consider before you enter:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants can earn a free entry by checking the first free entry box.
- You may earn an additional entry by leaving one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- We will pick 1 winner who will get 1 family 4-pack of tickets. Added costs such as parking and concessions are the responsibility of the winner.
- Winner agrees to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- One winner per household of any prize within a 30-day period.
- The winners’ tickets will be mailed to them.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States.
- Unless stated otherwise ticket and giftcard prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
- You have until July 11 at midnight to enter. The winner will be announced July 12, 2017.
- Please claim your prize by emailing us back your name and mailing address to Melanie within 24 hours. All prizes not claimed will either remain with the company sponsor or Jersey Family Fun to be used at a later date.
After you’ve entered here be sure to check out our other current giveaways.
We were invited to preview the JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis ride on media day. We appreciate Six Flags’ support of Jersey Family Fun and our efforts to share fun activities with our readers. As usual, all opinions are our own.