Silver Lake Park Playground – Monmouth County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Silver Lake Park Playground
- Location! The Silver Lake Park is just blocks from the beach in Belmar, and blocks from Belmar’s main strip meaning food and shopping options within walking distance. It’s also on a beautiful lake with ducks and swans and geese! We could have sat there for most of the day.
- Unique play structures are all over this playground. My two kids are usually bored with traditional playgrounds, but they really enjoyed this one! There were swings suitable for parent and child, a merry go round, a three person swing set, and those spider web climbing structures. It was a challenge for them at ages 7 and 12.
- This Belmar park is fenced in! Your little ones will only have two places they can escape. The park is not shaded though so go early or late if it’s summertime and layer on the sunscreen.
What Silver Lake Park Playground Offers:
- Parking for the Silver Lake Park in Belmar is available on the side streets.
- The unique play structures including swings, slides, rope climbers and merry go rounds
- Spider weblike climbing structure
- Play features for differently abled children
- Bike rack and water fountain near playground entrance
- Park stretches 4 blocks to ocean
- Pretty stained glass features on some of the play structures. Make sure you look at their shadows!
- Butterfly garden
- Benches and picnic tables
Silver Lake Park’s playground is located on 8th Avenue at C Street, Belmar, Monmouth County.
See more photos from Silver Lake Park in our Facebook Album. Here’s a preview of our photos.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.