This post was sponsored by the Silver Diner in Cherry Hill. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families restaurants that offer great options for kids.
Are you looking for a fun restaurant with great customer service and a variety of food choices for your kids?
If your answer is YES, then the Silver Diner in Cherry Hill is the place for you! My family and I love the Silver Diner so much that we can’t drive through Cherry Hill without trying to plan a visit to this fun upbeat diner. In fact, when my husband and I don’t want to make dinner the kids are quick to ask, “Can we go to the Silver Diner for dinner?” I can’t say I blame them. The fun jukeboxes, the large selection of foods, and the variety of gluten-free options … if we lived closer to the Silver Diner we would definitely be regulars. Unfortunately for us it’s a little bit of a drive from where we live in South Jersey but when we do get there it’s always worth it.
Recently, we had the pleasure of being invited to a complimentary dinner at the Silver Diner. So after a day of summer camp at the Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge in Medford and visiting the Philadelphia Art Museum for their kid’s summer art program we were all hungry and ready for a delicious, filling meal. The Silver Diner did not disappoint.
I have always been a big fan of the Silver Diner for their gluten-free options. It’s the only place I can go to get a gluten-free cheeseburger that tastes like a REAL hamburger with a REAL bun. As a parent, I appreciate that my kids can be kids in the diner. There’s giggling, wiggling, and of course some dancing in our seats as we sing along to the jukebox music. Now, I have even more reasons to love this Cherry Hill family restaurant. The Silver Diner kids menu is full of healthy food choices for growing children AND their kids menu has gluten-free options for kids!
Keep reading to see all the options on the Silver Diner Kids Menu.
Silver Diner Kids Menu
Silver Diner Kids Menu breakfast options
- Champion Breakfast – One egg, fresh strawberries and fruit, multigrain toast. 🍎
- Silver Dollar Pancakes – One egg, fresh strawberries and fruit. 🍎
- Challah French Toast or Belgian Waffle – With maple sugar, one egg, fresh strawberries and fruit.
Silver Diner Kids Menu gluten-free breakfast options
- Gluten Free Quinoa Coconut Pancakes – Blueberry pancakes, with one egg, fresh strawberries and fruit.
- Gluten Free French Toast – One egg, fresh strawberries and fruit.
Silver Diner Kids Menu Sliders & Sandwiches for lunch and dinner
- Slider with American Cheese – Grass fed, antibiotic-free beef on oat wheat bun, with mixed veggies. 🍎
- NEW! Lamb Meatball Slider – Mozzarella, roasted red pepper sauce, oat wheat bun, with mixed veggies.
- Grilled Nitrate Free All Beef Hot Dog – With strawberries and fruit.
- Grilled Cheese – Select white or multigrain bread with fresh strawberries and fruit.
Silver Diner Kids Menu Gluten-free Sliders & Sandwiches for lunch and dinner
- Grilled Cheese on Gluten Free bread – Served with fresh strawberries and fruit.
- From the regular menu kids can also order a gluten-free cheeseburger or hamburger.
Can kids really get gluten-free fries at the Silver Diner?
Yes, yes they can. The Silver Diner uses a separate fryer for cooking gluten-free foods.
Silver Diner Kids Classics for lunch and dinner
- NEW! Bell & Evans Roasted Chicken Pot Pie – Inspired by Kid Chef Noelle of Fairfax, VA. Mushroom, roasted squash, peas, scallions, tarragon, topped with a flaky buttery crust.
- Chicken Tenders – Antibiotic and hormone free, veggies.
- Macaroni & Cheese – With a side salad. Add hotdog.
Silver Diner Kids Classics for lunch and dinner that are gluten-free
- NEW! Kochs Farms Free Range Turkey Platter – Sustainable turkey, rosemary sage gravy, mashed potatoes, fresh veggies, cranberry orange ginger sauce.
- NEW! Salmon Quinoa Bowl – Inspired by Kid Chef Noah of Washington, DC. Teriyaki glazed, pineapple, edamame, carrots, quinoa, black sesame seeds.
- NEW! Gluten Free Spaghetti / 3 Lamb Meatballs – Organic gluten free quinoa pasta, tomato sauce, served with mixed veggies.
Silver Diner Kids Menu side dishes
So many great and unique kids menu options. That variety continues with the available side dishes as well. Each meal above also comes with one fruit or vegetable and milk or juice! With side dishes like this kids can stick with a favorite or try something new.
Substitute any of these as a side for no charge or add as an extra for an additional fee.
- Fresh Strawberries & Fruit 🍎
- Organic Apple Sauce 🍎
- Mixed Veggies 🍎
- Steamed Edamame 🍎
- Garden Salad 🍎
- Other Sides
- Brown Rice ❤
- Mashed Potatoes
- Nitrate Free Bacon
- Turkey Bacon
- Chicken Maple Sausage
- Gluten Free Local Pork Sausage
Silver Diner Kids Menu drink choices
Once your child has chosen their meal and side, they can choose from a variety of drinks. Milk, Soy Milk, or Juice are included with kids entrees.
- Skim or Whole, Chocolate Milk 🍎
- Soy Milk 🍎
- 100% Juice 🍎
- All Natural Simply Orange Juice, Apple Juice, or Grape Juice
Silver Diner Kids Menu dessert choices include gluten-free desserts and shakes
Still have room for more? The Silver Diner offers 4 amazing dessert options for the little ones including a gluten-free brownie sundae. As someone who is always looking for gluten-free options at restaurants, it’s so hard to find a dessert that’s okay for me to eat. That, the Silver Diner has gluten-free desserts… makes it my go to restaurant in Cherry Hill. I’ll leave behind part of my meal just to make room for it the brownie sundae.
- Classic Shakes – Vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry.
- Healthier Shake – Breyers fat free vanilla, bananas, strawberries, skim milk, honey, wheat germ.
- Gluten Free Brownie Sundae – Chewy brownie topped with all natural Breyers fat free vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, whipped cream.
- Single Scoop of Ice Cream – Choose vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry Breyers ice cream or Breyers fat free vanilla ice cream
A special note about Silver Diner shakes and keeping them safe from allergens.
Here’s where the Silver Diner really does go above and beyond. They have a separate milkshake machine used to make shakes that need to be kept free from allergens like wheat. In our conversations, Fred, the general manager, expressed to me how seriously the Silver Diner takes food allergies and sensitivies. They do everything possible to avoid crosscontamination not just with shakes and desserts but also with the entrees. I was very impressed. I encourage you to reach out to the servers if you have any concerns about meal preparation and cross contamination.
Other things to note about the Silver Diner Kids Menu
What does the 🍎 apple mean on the Silver Diner Kids Menu?
The apple means that these Silver Diner Kids Menu options are Kids LiveWell approved. Kids LiveWell is a service mark of the National Restaurant Association to designate dining that meets specific nutritional criteria established by leading health organizations’ scientific guidelines.
What does the ❤ heart mean on the Silver Diner Kids Menu?
The apple means that these Silver Diner Kids Menu options are lower in fat and cholesterol.
Have we made you hungry yet?
Then turn off your computer, round up the family and head on out to the Silver Diner.
The Silver Diner in Cherry Hill is located right across from the Cherry Hill Mall and near the movie theater at 2131 New Jersey 38 in Cherry Hill. To learn more please visit www.silverdiner.com/locations/cherry-hill.