Shark Park – Atlantic County Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons My Family Loves Shark Park
- There are tons of different things to do for all age levels, all situated close together so you can keep track of all the kids while they play.
- All equipment is fenced in from the road and sports fields, so children can not easily wander.
- There are plenty of benches and places for caregivers to stop and rest while watching the kids play.
What Shark Park Offers:
- Handicapped swing, baby swings and regular swings
- Plenty of places to climb
- Monkey bars and rings
- Shark rockers
- Balance beams and bridges
- Lots of slides, all sizes and types
- Rock climbing walls
- Mulch surrounding all jungle gyms, for a soft landing
- Soccer fields outside fenced in play area
- Baseball fields outside fenced in play area
- Decent sized parking lot near the playground entrance, as well as street parking available on all sides
Shark Park is located in Brigantine in Atlantic County at West Brigantine Ave and 26th Street South. There is no fee to enjoy the park. Free street parking is available.
View more Shark Park Playground Pictures in our Facebook Gallery.
Here’s a preview.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.