We received a Portable North Pole promo code at no charge, to review from
Child’s Play Communications. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that
allows us to share with families information about services we think their family may enjoy.
Nothing says Christmas like seeing the sparkle in my children’s eyes when they see Santa for the first time during the holiday season. We always go to the mall before Thanksgiving to visit him and we see him in parades and on television, but nothing compares to the experience that we recently had with the big man himself.
I was given the opportunity to make a video and set up a phone call from Santa for each one of my 4-year-old twin boys to receive. We used a website called Portable North Pole. The website offers many different options to help your child keep believing in Santa. It is very user-friendly, making the process of setting up your experience very easy. I decided to set up the phone calls from Santa before I created the videos.
Here’s how Jersey Family Fun’s Jenn’s son reacted when he got a call from Santa.
When creating a phone call from Santa all that is required is to answer a few simple questions about your child to personalize the message. There are more than 10 options of messages to choose from ranging anywhere from congratulations to words of encouragement on behavior. You can listen to samples of each before you choose the perfect one for your child. You can’t schedule the call that you are creating. When you receive the link to the call, your phone will ring within a minute or two and someone must answer it within that time. Once you answer, there is a “Receptionist Elf” that tells you to press 1 for Santa Claus to come on the phone. At that point, you hand over the phone to your child and watch their reactions. Both of my children shook their heads and answered in response to the questions that were asked. My one son even reacted in a way that brought tears to my eyes when he gasped and opened his eyes wide in amazement.
A few hours after the boys answered their phone call from Santa Claus, I decided to create the personalized Santa video messages. This process was just as easy as setting up the phone call and can be viewed at anytime! I created a Premium Christmas video for both of my boys.
The Santa Video Premium Option includes:
- A video that is close to 6 minutes long.
- More choices to add video clips then the free version.
- A large variety of scenarios.
- Add up to 5 personal pictures.
- Unlimited viewing during the holidays.
- Plus the option to choose to receive a message from Santa’s sleigh for Christmas Eve.
Both of my boys were glued to the computer screen for both of their messages. One of the options was to add the names of four family members and friends to the books that Santa keeps on each child, so I added 4 of their closest friends’ names. They of course can’t read yet but when I read them out loud, they were so excited! They were also shocked to see pictures of themselves, our family, and a picture of the toy that they want to receive the most on Christmas morning. I think it was just as fun making the video as it was to watch them react to viewing it.
Here’s how my boys reacted to their video message from Santa.
Here’s some of the Portable North Pole’s offerings to help you send your child a message from Santa and help your child keep believing in Santa.
As part of Portable North Pole’s Christmas Program, each time a Portable North Pole product is purchased, 5% of the sale price will go directly to affiliated children’s hospitals in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland and France.
- Portable North Pole’s standard Santa’s Video (Suggested Retail: Free)
- A FREE personalized video message from Santa Claus, filled with magic and exciting discoveries for your loved ones. Includes a brand new story and a sneak peek at never-before-seen North Pole locations!
- Portable North Pole’s Downloadable Santa’s Premium Video (Suggested Retail: $6.99)
- Santa has your children on his good list and he has taken the time to send a message of holiday greetings! Little ones will delight in their direct, personalized premium video messages from Santa Claus, featuring their own photos and personal details. Premium downloadable videos include more than five minutes of Christmas magic, a clip of Santa’s riding on his sleigh and even a personalized Christmas carol! If you are ordering this for more than one child in your home, the main components of the video maybe the same, but they are tailored to your child at certain points in the video.
- Portable North Pole’s Santa’s Phone Call: (Suggested Retail: $3.99 for one call or $6.99 for three calls)
- Santa has a very important message for your loved one! He will pick up the phone and call directly to deliver his personalized message. Santa’s call will last about two minutes and you can choose between 14 message options.
- Portable North Pole’s Santa’s Nice List Certificate (Suggested Retail: $8.99)
- Santa will go over all the personal information provided to make an official PNP customized certificate for your loved one to hang on their wall. The one-page certificate features Santa’s official foil stamp and is personalized with the name, age, hometown and photo of the child.
- Portable North Pole’s Personalized Door Hangers (Suggested Retail: $4.99)
- Santa’s elves will craft a festive door hanger for your loved one to hang on their bedroom door. Two messages available are available: (“Santa’s #1 Fan” and “On the Nice List”) and are printed double-sided.
- Portable North Pole’s Official Christmas Book (Suggested Retail: $19.99)
- Santa’s elves will create a one-of-a-kind Christmas book based on the personal information provided about your loved one. The book features 25 color pages and a soft cover. The story will be personalized with the child’s photos and up to 50 personalized items integrated into the story.
- Portable North Pole’s Personalized Letter (Suggested Retail: $9.99)
- Santa will write a one-of-a-kind letter for your loved one based on the personal information provided. Available in red or green, and printed in color on soft, double-sided, first-grade quality paper, each letter is personalized with name, age, gender, hometown and photo; up to 10 personalized items can be included in the letter.
- Portable North Pole’s Christmas Coloring Book (Suggested Retail: $7.99)
- Santa and his elves will craft a fun and festive coloring book especially for your loved one, customized with the personal information provided. The coloring book is about 20 pages, features a soft cover and is personalized with the name and photo of the child.
- Portable North Pole’s Placemats (Suggested Retail $8.99)
- Santa’s helpers will create a personalized Christmas placemat, ensuring your loved one will think of you every time he or she sits down to the table! The soft plastic placemat is printed single-sided with the child’s name and photo and features rounded edges. Four messages available: “I Love Santa,” “On Santa’s Nice list,” “Santa’s #1 Fan!” and “Santa Believes In Me!”
Personalize a video message from Santa now! Save 10% with code PNP15BZM at PortableNorthPole.com! *Applicable on digital products only. (Valid thru 12/31/13)
In full disclosure this post was sponsored by the Portable North Pole through Child’s Play Communications. We received a promotional code to make our review possible. Because we loved the product so much we signed on to be an affiliate advertiser for them. Should you make a purchase using one of the ads or links above, Jersey Family Fun will make a small portion of your sale. This income goes toward covering costs associated with running Jersey Family Fun.