This post was sponsored by Sahl’s Father Son Farm who is a Jersey Family Fun Partner in Fun. We appreciate their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about things to do with families in Atlantic County New Jersey that we think your family may enjoy.
Every September, we share with you the many fall activities you could do at Sahl’s Farm with your kids. This year, there are many activities at the farm (see below). It’s a bit of the classic farm fun you’ve come to enjoy at this Galloway farm and some new activities to keep you coming back for more. We have so much to tell you about Sahl’s and your chance to win tickets for your family to experience the Sahl’s Father Son Farm.
From pig races to shooting cobs of corn from the cannon, Sahl’s Father Son Farm is the perfect fall activity for family fun in New Jersey.
We love Sahl’s so much that we will be celebrating Jersey Family Fun’s birthday again with a party at the farm. Click over for those details.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm is proud of their 150 years of farming in their cornfields.
From the Battleship New Jersey’s and Phillies’ mazes to this year’s Philadelphia Eagles Philly Special corn maze, this New Jersey corn maze, in Galloway, is inspired by places and things important to those who love New Jersey.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm Activities
- A corn maze marking the Philadelphia Eagles’s Superbowl win separated for different lengths and levels of difficulty.
- Rubber Duck Races (bring your own or use of theirs.)
- Hay Rides on hay ride trailers
- Pumpkin Picking
- Pumpkins in the patch are priced by the size of the pumpkin’s diameter from $2 to $10 each.
- Fun Photo Back Drops
- Pig Races see our video of a pig race here.
- Kiddie Koral
- picnic area
- hay jump
- corn shed
- sand pile
- trench maze
- disc toss
- Corn on the cob cannon ~ $1 for 3 shots
- Bounce Pit full of jumping balls for all ages (included with regular admission)
- Pedal Cart track .
- Pony rides will be available on select October Saturdays. The cost is $3 per ride. Tickets may be purchased at the ticket booth or directly from the pony attendants.
- & More as detailed in this article.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm is located at 420 West Pestalozzi Street in Galloway, New Jersey.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm Hours
(Now through October 27, 2018)
- Thursdays & Fridays: 4 pm – 7 pm
- Saturday: Open 10am – 7pm
*Tickets will not be sold after 7 pm; however, the grounds will remain open as late as 9 pm. We will be open from 10 am – 7 pm on most “no school” days for area school districts.
Sahl’s Father Son Farm Location
Sahl’s Father Son Farm is located at 420 West Pestalozzi Street in Galloway, New Jersey. You can check out our past articles about Sahl’s Father Son Farm to see more reasons why it’s a great New Jersey Farm.
For more information about the Sahl’s Father Son Farm, a great Galloway corn maze and farm, please visit our article, their website or like them on Facebook. You can see more of our Sahl’s Father Son Farm photos in our Facebook gallery.
One lucky family will win a family 4 pack of tickets to Sahl’s Father Son Farm, a Galloway farm in the Egg Harbor City area of New Jersey.
Jersey Family Fun’s Sahl’s Father Son Farm Ticket Giveaway Details
Jersey Family Fun Giveaways and Contests are subject to the following rules and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated, entrants can earn a free entry by checking the first free entry box.
- You may earn an additional entry by leaving one comment on the Jersey Family Fun giveaway/contest blog post, that answers the question being asked during the timeframe of the contest. Comments that do not answer the question, while appreciated, will not be valid or count as meeting the requirement. Comments left after the giveaway/contest has closed will not be valid toward the contest.
- Contact information is a requirement for entry: name and a valid email address is required. Other non-personal information may be required/requested for entry. This information will not be shared with the giveaway sponsor unless it is stated in the contest/giveaway blog post itself.
- Our giveaways/contests are by no means sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube or any other social media platform. You may use them to earn additional entries, but you are not required to use them to enter. None of these social media channels are responsible if you don’t win.
- No purchase is ever necessary to win a Jersey Family Fun prize in an online contest.
- Chances of winning are dependent entirely on the number of eligible entries received.
- Sahl’s Father Son Farm is in Galloway, New Jersey.
- We will pick 1 winner. The winner will receive 4 tickets to visit the Sahl’s Father Son Farm. The tickets are ONLY good for one visit during the 2018 season.
- The winners are responsible for his/her own travel costs during an event. Parking is free.
- This giveaway will end Thursday, October 18, 2018 at midnight. The winner will be announced shortly after that. Make sure you have left us your email address. You will have 24 hours to claim your tickets by emailing us back your name to Melanie. All prizes not claimed will either remain with the company sponsor or Jersey Family Fun to be used at a later date.
- Once all entries have been validated, we will use Rafflecopter to select a winner. View our how to use Rafflecopter video here.
- Winners agree to provide contact and shipping information to Jersey Family Fun and/or the giveaway sponsor, including full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Unless otherwise stated, giveaways and contests are only available to residents in the United States. Unless stated otherwise ticket and giftcard prizes are only valid in New Jersey and for specific dates/performances. Void where prohibited by law.
After you’ve entered here be sure to check out our other current giveaways.