This post was sponsored by Sahara Sam’s who is a Jersey Family Fun Partner in Fun. We appreciate
their support of Jersey Family Fun that allows us to share with families information about things to
do with families in New Jersey & New Jersey Waterparks we think their family may enjoy.
We were invited to visit Sahara Sam’s Oasis in West Berlin as press for their ribbon cutting ceremony. This was to introduce the NEW 2-acre outdoor extension of their H2O Beach Club.
The weather was not in our favor the day of the ceremony, but that didn’t stop us from checking out the new outdoor H2O Beach Club! We had so much fun even in the rain. I can only imagine what this place will be like on a hot sunny day! South Jersey, THIS is the place to be this summer! The ceremony was short and sweet all the members of the Girlya family had a chance to share their experience during their latest expansion. The mother’s story even brought a tear to my eye, a family brought closer together by creating a place where families can come together!
We really loved the wave pool! The size of the waves are perfect for my 3 & 7 year old. There are white lines that go across the bottom of the pool in areas where the depth of the water increases, a great visual for me to tell the kids how far they could go in (because face it moms we all know how the usual “don’t go in past your feet/knees” ends up!) Sahara Sam’s Oasis brought out the kid in us adults too! We had fun on the slide and running though the webs of water being sprayed in the Splish-Splash kid zone, I even posed for a picture under their rip-curl wave! I can’t forget to mention the giant coconut tree that dumps buckets of water on you, this was one of my daughters favorite parts in the kid zone.
Sahara Sams’s Oasis NEW H2O Beach Club expansion includes:
- The Rip & Roll – 12,000 sq. ft. Wave pool
- The Blue Lagoon – 25 meter Leisure pool ( lap lanes, basketball hoops, area for open swim)
- Splish-Splash – Kids spray and play pool area
- Sand volleyball court with grassy field area surrounding
- The Wipeout Tiki bar
- Outdoor Cabanas
- Other new features include an 8,000 sq. ft. building addition featuring new kitchen facilities, restrooms, expanded party facilities, and a recently opened 350 ft. body slide, The Nile Mile.
Sahara Sams’s Oasis Pricing and Passes :
- Daily Admission $32.95 per person
- Pay only one admission for access to BOTH the Indoor and Outdoor Parks!
- Check the Sahara Sam website and order tickets online for special discounted rates!
- Group rates also offered at a discount
Tips for visiting Sahara Sam’s
- There is plenty of seating so finding a spot to set up camp for the day shouldn’t be hard.
- No outside food is permitted, here is their link to their menu.
- Very easy locker access, a wristband is all you need to unlock your locker! No need to hang on to any little locker keys all day, this made the day so much easier!
- There is a swim suit spinner in the changing rooms , don’t go home with a wet swim suit!
- ID is required to ride the indoor surf wave (make sure you don’t leave that in the car or you’ll be making a trip back out to get it!)
To view more Sahara Sam photos from our visit you can check out our Facebook album
Read more about Sahara Sam’s, Camden County’s indoor and outdoor water park by checking out our Sahara Sam’s series.
This blog post was written by Amy M. while she was a blogger for Jersey Family Fun.