Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor & Outdoor Water Park expanding again
Continues to provide South Jersey area with fun year round
Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor and Outdoor Water Park offers year-round, affordable, fun and safe entertainment for families, youth, birthday parties, and groups. The water park is a one stop shop for guests looking for a dynamic mix of entertainment at an affordable rate, going so far as to offer Unlimited Year-Round Passes that pay for themselves after two visits. Since the park opened in 2009, it has never stopped expanding or adding value to the experience of each visitor. This summer will be no different.
Sahara Sam’s Indoor and Outdoor Water Park’s newest slide, The Nile Mile, is now open! Turbo turns and splastasic speed snake guests along the exterior façade of the indoor and outdoor water park before they rocket back into the building, emerging some 350 feet later. This latest attraction does well complementing existing attractions like the “Snake Eyes” tube and “Mount Kilimanjaro” family raft slides. All of which stand adjacent to the recently constructed Samazon, the worlds tallest ropes course.
However, the Nile Mile is just the tip of the iceberg for the year round facility. The slide’s completion kicks off a $5.5 million outdoor expansion dubbed the Beach Club, slated for opening May 2013.
“This addition is the first installation in a grander plan for Sahara Sam’s to provide another thrilling experience and provide further guest opportunities while visiting,” said Ilya Girlya, President and CEO of Sahara Sam’s.
The expansion will transform two acres of the property into an outdoor recreation and swimming paradise.
- For the adults, kick back and relax at The Wipeout, a full service tiki bar specializing in tropical mixology.
- The kids will enjoy the motion of the ocean without having to visit the coast when they jump into the Rip and Roll, a 12,000 square foot wave pool.
- Smaller guests can visit Splish-Splash, specifically designed for the needs of our youngest generation.
- Need a traditional swim? The Blue Lagoon invites guests to take a dip in its 25 meters of leisure delight.
- Other additions include sand volleyball courts, cabana rental service, expanded kitchen facilities, and new party rooms for private group celebrations.
The expansion is estimated to increase park capacity by 50%. All said, Sahara Sam’s Oasis will boast an impressive 68,000 square feet of entertainment for the entire family. Sahara Sam’s Beach Club will be made available at no additional cost with a general admission ticket or year-round unlimited pass.
For more information on Sahara Sam’s Oasis Indoor and Outdoor Water Park including hours of operation or online ticketing options visit www.SaharaSams.com.
535 N. RT. 73 – West Berlin, NJ – 08091 – 856.767.7580