Sadddle River County Park – Bergen County, New Jersey – Parks & Playgrounds
3 Reasons my Family Loves Saddle River County Park
- The 577 acre park spans Fair Lawn, Glen Rock, Ridgewood, Paramus, Rochelle Park, and Saddle Brook. A 6 mile walking / biking path connects recreational areas in each town. My kids like to start the day at a playground in one town, and “hike” or scooter to a playground the next town. Its a work-out for the whole family!
- There are various picnic areas and hiking trails throughout the park.
- My kids love to stop at the small waterfall on the path between Glen Rock and Paramus. Its a great place to take a rest for a few minutes and watch the wildlife.
What Saddle River County Park offers:
- ADA accessible playgrounds in Rochelle Park and Ridgewood
- Playgrounds in Glen Rock, Saddle River, and Paramus
- Picnic areas in Glen Rock, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Rochelle Park, and Paramus
- Tennis courts in Glen Rock, Paramus, and Rochelle Park
- Fishing in Saddle Brook, Ridgewood, Paramus, and Glen Rock (NJ state fishing lisc. required)
- Basketball court in Rochelle Park
Saddle River County Park has entrances in Saddle Brook, Fair Lawn, Glen Rock, Ridgewood, Rochelle Park, and Parmus in Bergen County. Most parks open at 10 AM, and close 1/2 hour after sunset.
Want to find more fun places to play in New Jersey? Visit our New Jersey Parks & Playground listing.
This blog post was written by Megan B. while she was a blogger for Jersey Family Fun.